"Guild Migration" Option

People are leveling their guild at the moment. If they decide migrating as all guild in the future, that will be a problem with creating a new level 1 guild in their destination realm. I think a "Guild Migration" service would be nice.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's a big sticky at the top of this forum that says NOT FOR IN GAME SUGGESTIONS / FEEDBACK.

Anyone else find it just amazing that they'd have to ...not only have that in *a* sticky at the top (as in, inside the sticky) - but even have to have it in capital letters in the sticky title??

I mean, I guess it's perfectly fine for people with learning disabilities and middle schoolers to come here and have fun and goof off, ...but damn.

Uphill, snow both ways etc.

ok i deserved a ban maybe. i'm a bit sleepy. sorry for trolling then

Quote Originally Posted by coldbear View Post
    I mean, I guess it's perfectly fine for people with learning disabilities and middle schoolers to come here and have fun and goof off, ...but damn.
    As much as I dislike when people ignore the stickies, this was completely uncalled for.

@ Chaosbreed, would recommend posting your suggestion the official WoW forums where it can actually be seen by Blizzard employees.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Closed.
    Exeunt.