[Question] JC not getting trinket patterns?

Anyone else who is JC not seeing any of the new trinket patterns? Im 510, have probably 10 cuts of blue gems already, so ive been 475+ for quite awhile... I have not seen a SINGLE JC only trinket drop yet...

I've looked up the item for my serpent on wowhead and theres so many posts of oh I got it already at 81, im 83 and have all 5 patterns, and im like wtf? lol I haven't seen a single one, im wondering if something isn't broken I have over 5 days played time at 85 already, not counting 80-85 >.>

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

level or skill level doesnt matter , number or day of the week, month or anything else dont matter either.. its just pure luck i guess i got them while leveling 84-85 in twillight highlands , maybe u should go there soon.

Level no, skill yes, or at least the going theory, is 475 JC minimum or you won't see them

Got the tank one in vashjir first kill. DPS one followed a few quests later.

RNG is at play here I believe.

I was however 475 JC.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Well I've gotten all of them except the Demon Panther plan, which for some reason enhance shaman's can NEVER get until a fix is implemented. Honestly, you're not missing out on anything special as these trinkets are fairly shit, and are easily replaceable.

Twilight serpent is BiS for 359 content, possible even 372 ... Int AND SP proc is going to be pretty hard for any other trinket to top too

10+ Year Old Account
    Tol barad seemed very nice place for them to drop... got 4 from there within 2 days :P

Deleted
    You must be 475+ skill and you must kill stuff. The best way to do this was powerleveling JWC to (at least) 475 and then simply getting all the cuts while leveling and killing loads of mobs.

Basicly... I dont know... Are you interested in Loremaster of Cata lets say? You will definitaly get the trinkets this way.

Actually a guildy is telling me its a known bug, they aren't dropping for 85's and I was 85 before my JC was 475, so probably explains why I haven't seen them

Thanks all for the info though, take care out there

Got it doing my Therazane dalies, i've seen them all while I was 85 though.

I got both the DPS caster and healer trinket quests while questing in Vash at level 81.

I had one drop on my Shaman JC alt, while doing the Elemental Goo daily quest in Twilight Highlands. Random is random I guess.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Quote Originally Posted by Terito View Post
    Actually a guildy is telling me its a known bug, they aren't dropping for 85's and I was 85 before my JC was 475, so probably explains why I haven't seen them

Thanks all for the info though, take care out there
    Well thats not true, i leveled my jc over +400 yesterday and i have been 85 for a couple of days now. And i got 3 of the trinkets by farming mobs in Uldum, i got the first one in second mob but the 2 others took me some hours to get. Im holy pala so i only need the spellpower ones