Deleted

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Genn has once again saved this thread from facebook and most viral Imgur copy/pastes.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a Half life lanbda in wolfenstein new order shooting room. HL-4 comfirmed.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Last edited by Chinese Bootlickers; 2017-10-29 at 10:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Genn has once again saved this thread from facebook and most viral Imgur copy/pastes.
    I am not enough to save this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    You're right, because you keep posting garbage fucking meme bullshit that slope-headed primates find funny rather than funny pictures/jokes as this Megathread was meant for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    You're right, because you keep posting garbage fucking meme bullshit that slope-headed primates find funny rather than funny pictures/jokes as this Megathread was meant for.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    by filling it with shit memes that you literally never laugh at?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    by filling it with shit memes that you literally never laugh at?
    Sounds like me and this thread most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Sounds like me and this thread most of the time.
    i just think years of comedy shows seeing talented funny people has ruined memes for me, if i want funny i'll go see kingsman & thor ragnarok again.

if i want shit i look in the toilet before i flush or this thread, maybe it's lazy millennials on the internet don't have to use their brains to play games anymore, don't have the brain capacity for real jokes only memes.

10+ Year Old Account
    i just think years of comedy shows seeing talented funny people has ruined memes for me, if i want funny i'll go see kingsman & thor ragnarok again.

if i want shit i look in the toilet before i flush or this thread, maybe it's lazy millennials on the internet don't have to use their brains to play games anymore, don't have the brain capacity for real jokes only memes.
    Post some real jokes then. No one is stopping you. Then again, being angry over a few pictures kinda shows what kind of brain capacity you have.

Post some real jokes then. No one is stopping you. Then again, being angry over a few pictures kinda shows what kind of brain capacity you have.
    why angry? if i call something boring, trash or stupid i'm instantly angry? no just disappointed, the best image in the last few pages was the cheat codes then - cheat codes now, that made me laugh because it's true.

but these dumbass forced memes? sorry that's not remotely funny it's just random crap, i guess maybe because you're all suicidal or something? everyone gotta post a "wish i was dead" meme.

but maybe the mods should just change the title again? it was the funny pictures megathread right? then jokes how about-

Thread: Funny Pictures/Jokes & 98% Forced shit memes Megathread? that what people know what's coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    why angry? if i call something boring, trash or stupid i'm instantly angry? no just disappointed, the best image in the last few pages was the cheat codes then - cheat codes now, that made me laugh because it's true.

but these dumbass forced memes? sorry that's not remotely funny it's just random crap, i guess maybe because you're all suicidal or something? everyone gotta post a "wish i was dead" meme.

but maybe the mods should just change the title again? it was the funny pictures megathread right? then jokes how about-

Thread: Funny Pictures/Jokes & 98% Forced shit memes Megathread? that what people know what's coming.
    Calling me suicidal now? Now you want me to kill myself? Geez man, I thought you were angry before, but look at you now.

Calling me suicidal now? Now you want me to kill myself? Geez man, I thought you were angry before, but look at you now.
    here's the crap meme to go with your post

10+ Year Old Account
    here's the crap meme to go with your post

Thats a pretty dated one. At least go to 1080p

10+ Year Old Account

look, i havent been posting lately because of work. but all this bullshit fucking text for HALF A GOD DAMN PAGE made me go through and pull some memes out my dick

you dont find what we post funny? thats fine, peoples tastes are different, you want to complain, fine, complain.

you wanna talk shit AND NOT CONTRIBUTE. please leave. nobody wants to come into this thread and see half a page of bitching where you dont post anything. dont like what we post then

POST SOMETHING YOU FIND FUNNY TO CONTRIBUTE. no? then kindly shut up

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

When hope is gone, undo this lock and send me forth on a memelit walk.