Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    ive seen this gif so many times, i still don't understand what they are trying to do.
    Ive seen the video. He is trying to kick the lamp and the woman is trying to jump in front of the camera.
    The question is how much she got fucked up

Who the fuck is Ahmed Angel?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    WTB: Some sort of function that will minimize insanely long posts except for the first 1-2 images so that i can ignore it
    and dont have to scroll 300 times to get past the crap. Would be wonderful!

This one is older than my grandma. In fact it's so old that those people are likely dead by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Champion View Post

This one is older than my grandma. In fact it's so old that those people are likely dead by now.
    As opposed to everything else in this thread that is from 2014?
    Last edited by mmoc9aa38bccdb; 2014-09-24 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Champion View Post
    Who the fuck is Ahmed Angel?
    hes a guy who makes nothing but photoshops of himself and calls himself a planet :P
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

G-rated Walking Dead:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    hes a guy who makes nothing but photoshops of himself and calls himself a planet :P
    A...... planet?

A bit of victorian goofing around lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Please for the love off.....dont dump your virtual girlfriend:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Coming To America!!!

"Freeze you diseased rhinoceros pizzle!"

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Lucky we dont have many 3 year-olds around here! They would have so many nightmares!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    2spoopy4me. Anyway..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Lucky we dont have many 3 year-olds around here! They would have so many nightmares!
    Seriously. The fuck am I missing here lately? First that Chuck E Cheese horror trend and now this. It's like the new generation of gamers forgot to evolve a spine or something.

#hipsterjudgementalism
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    Seriously. The fuck am I missing here lately? First that Chuck E Cheese horror trend and now this. It's like the new generation of gamers forgot to evolve a spine or something.

#hipsterjudgementalism
    The 'scare' factor in Five nights at Freddy's didn't have anything to do with with the animatronics, the entire thing was psychological.

But I've got to agree, an anime girl glitching out on camera isn't exactly fear-inducing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    The 'scare' factor in Five nights at Freddy's didn't have anything to do with with the animatronics, the entire thing was psychological.

But I've got to agree, an anime girl glitching out on camera isn't exactly fear-inducing.
    I get that Five Night was one of those things where you REALLY had to be into the setting to get creeped out by it, but I like to think I'm a bit of a horror enthusiast. I can get myself into almost anything in the genre, from movie to story to game. That being said, I still ended up viewing Five Nights as some sort of power supply management simulator. After the first night it was more of a clerical assignment than a survival experience. Neat little concept but NO idea where the hype came from.

OT:

Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

First off, what actually even.

I get that Five Night was one of those things where you REALLY had to be into the setting to get creeped out by it, but I like to think I'm a bit of a horror enthusiast. I can get myself into almost anything in the genre, from movie to story to game. That being said, I still ended up viewing Five Nights as some sort of power supply management simulator. After the first night it was more of a clerical assignment than a survival experience. Neat little concept but NO idea where the hype came from.
    It's probably that you're too used to horror games/movies. The idea behind the game is actually the opposite of most horror games, FnaF is the fear of the known. After the first jump scare when you lose, and learning how the game actually works, the entire game revolves around keeping yourself from getting that single jump scare, and doing everything from constantly checking everywhere, to trying to manage your power perfectly just to avoid it. For most people, that adds an immense amount of psychological pressure, forcing your brain to exaggerate just about every inch of that game, and build up the final jump scare at the end, because you work so hard, and revolve every action around to avoiding it.

This is further exaggerated when they introduce Foxy and Freddy more often. Foxy forces you to reach a sweetspot in paranoia, or force him to charge at you, and when Freddy becomes active in the later nights, he plays much more unpredictably, and is much harder to track, causing you to lose and get that jump scare when (in your mind) you're not about to lose. That's probably why people usually believe those two to be the 'scariest'.

Finally, to what solidifies this idea, is what happens when you run out of power, causing Freddy to light up right outside, playing his music, then attack you. But what gets to people the most, is that the time from when he disappears, to the time he attacks you, is always random. This causes MASSIVE panic for a lot of people, as their mind braces itself for what they want to be a predictable surprise, but almost immediately fluctuates every second it doesn't happen when expected, which forces your mind to try and brace itself even more, which only exaggerates the scare as well.

I could probably go on even more, but I think you get the idea, the entire thing is a psychological play on your mind, forcing it to get 'too' scared of the game, which puts a lot more of an immediate fear factor into it than say, Amnesia or Outlast, or other much more complex horror games.

15+ Year Old Account
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account

Long one:
    http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...36/616/810.jpg

And because database starts next week: