10+ Year Old Account
    last time i checked the most of europe was a part of ww2, whereas most of the middle east isnt a part of syrias problems

Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    I just love those 50 MB big gifs taking like a minute to load. I dont understand - where this idea came from to make big gifs instead of just uploading videos to youtube? Is it a way to smuggle videos into pictures megathread? Such gifs are more annoying to watch and are involountary.
    Need to get off that 56k, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Need to get off that 56k, bro.
    Ha. Ha. Ha. So funny

I'm not your "bro".

Sitting on a 30 Mbps here. Have a bunch of gifs like that on a page, plus a few dozens of pictures and you can easily reach 200 MB per page, which is enough to get to a minute loading time per page.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Picture or

Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    /pol/ fucking around with people is always priceless

Deleted
    Ha. Ha. Ha. So funny

I'm not your "bro".

Sitting on a 30 Mbps here. Have a bunch of gifs like that on a page, plus a few dozens of pictures and you can easily reach 200 MB per page, which is enough to get to a minute loading time per page.
    you come to an image thread, then complain that there are images ?

I can't help but feel like this situation is my fault for posting that gif.

There were another gif but....guess I'm not posting it.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-11-05 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    you come to an image thread, then complain that there are images ?
    No, I complain about fucking GIFs

Your inability to understand what I have written combined with inability to see a difference between a picture, GIF and a video is even more idiotic
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I dont get it

Your inability to understand what I have written combined with inability to see a difference between a picture, GIF and a video is even more idiotic
    You're literally the only one complaining. If it's not your connection, then you might need to upgrade that muffin of a computer you're on before you go on a RAMpage.

Last edited by Sykol; 2015-11-05 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richiebcfc25 View Post
    I dont get it
    You obviously don't know who Saitama is. I recommend reading "One-Punch Man" manga or watching an anime based on this title.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    You obviously don't know who Saitama is. I recommend reading "One-Punch Man" manga or watching an anime based on this title.
    Could you please explain the joke instead of such a cryptic answer? I searched his One Punch Man page for the words melon, ball, punch and seconds and I didn't find any results. Even his personality explanation didn't clarify it.

Deleted

if you mean the Gifv files, they are links.
    if you mean animated Gifs, then please show me one that is 50mb in size :/

Deleted