couldnt really read that one the text was to small
    well that sucks, dont want to disappoint though so here is a link to it

http://www.funnyjunk.com/channel/4ch...+Saga/lBRNGyO/

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    well that sucks, dont want to disappoint though so here is a link to it

http://www.funnyjunk.com/channel/4ch...+Saga/lBRNGyO/
    im pretty sure this is the best one O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    im pretty sure this is the best one O-O
    glad you liked it, there is one more tard story (that i know of) but it will probably require a bit more searching on my part so i wont post it tonight

10+ Year Old Account
    Those Roemer stories are amazing. That's hilarious. What's up with the hot girl picture in each of them though? (x

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Roemer is my hero....that was probably one of the greatest things I have ever read in my life

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Those Roemer stories are amazing. That's hilarious. What's up with the hot girl picture in each of them though? (x
    well the OP is to grab peoples attention and tje rest are probably just to reaffirm its the OP postng

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    I don't know whether to take that as "Go home" racism or "Enjoy a free trip from the kindness of our hearts" charity.
    Why do people always bring up racism? They just tipped $1000!!! My god......anyways, pretty amazing generosity to say the least (even though the person/people who tipped obviously have money to burn)

Deleted
    I understand what he was going for but its kinda moot since its been proven that the nazis never gased anyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galdur View Post
    I understand what he was going for but its kinda moot since its been proven that the nazis never gased anyone
    Are you sure? Auschwitz was full of them. They used Zyklon B to gas loads of soviets and they gassed loads of people during the holocaust...
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Its been scientifically studied that the accounts of shower-turned-gas-chambers are imposible to happen due to the nature of zyklon b as a chemical.
    Also dont just take my word for it, this sign is actually in Auswitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Its been scientifically studied that the accounts of shower-turned-gas-chambers are imposible to happen due to the nature of zyklon b as a chemical.
    Also dont just take my word for it, this sign is actually in Auswitch
    http://www.cwporter.com/dachausign.jp
    I'm sorry but "Never gassed anyone" and "Showers turned into gas chambers" are completely different. You heat Zyklon B and Hydrogen Cyanide comes off. They used Carbon Monoxide extensively to suffocate people. Also, your sign doesn't say that they never used gas chambers but rather than the "shower room/gas chamber" was never actually used. It does not say that the Nazis never gassed anyone... either in that building or across the whole of the war.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I'm sorry but "Never gassed anyone" and "Showers turned into gas chambers" are completely different. You heat Zyklon B and Hydrogen Cyanide comes off. They used Carbon Monoxide extensively to suffocate people. Also, your sign doesn't say that they never used gas chambers but rather than the "shower room/gas chamber" was never actually used. It does not say that the Nazis never gassed anyone... either in that building or across the whole of the war.
    All im saying is that of all the aleged gassing chambers/showers etc they never found any zyklon b residue there, not to mention that quite a lot of the buildings had flimsy wooden doors with plain glass windows.

10+ Year Old Account
    All im saying is that of all the aleged gassing chambers/showers etc they never found any zyklon b residue there, not to mention that quite a lot of the buildings had flimsy wooden doors with plain glass windows.
    Fine. I won't bother arguing. But that is not what you said. What you said (and I quote) is that "The Nazis never gassed anyone" which is absolutely 100% incorrect.

Deleted
    Topic for a different thread guys, I come here for funny pictures...not for depressing holocaust discussions.

Pretty sure I personally visited shower chambers with extensive Prussian Blue residue on the walls, caused by cyanide components such as Zyklon B. The chambers were also solid concrete with steel doors. Not sure where you get your info from, I actually went there and visited some camps.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Topic for a different thread guys, I come here for funny pictures...not for depressing holocaust discussions.
    yes please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post

Good one

10+ Year Old Account
    That Roemer and Fats, epic threads