ouch, that hurt my teeth watching that dog
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

Hey I don't think I've been in here since page 50 so I apologize for any reposts.
    http://i.imgur.com/kXahS.gif
    http://i.imgur.com/SfTuh.gif
    http://imgur.com/cxEdh
    -snip- drawing or not, let's not do that
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-07-26 at 02:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mindfuck:

And not sure if this was posted, but . . . youtube commenters are fucking stupid.

Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    [IMG]youtube comment[/IMG]
    uuhmm..hmmm.....mmmmm......

aargh

look what i saw on Steam

You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Oh god! I burst out laughing at work at that kitten being smacked. My workmates enjoyed it too.

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Actually, if they over extended themselves and bought a house they couldn't afford, they are exactly part of the problem why the economy crashed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Actually, if they over extended themselves and bought a house they couldn't afford, they are exactly part of the problem why the economy crashed.
    the US have always been a country with high private debts, it's almost traditional (and not necessarily bad).
    Just when the money was so cheap, many many people bit off more than they could chew, so actually you are right in a way.
    BUT the volume of private investments (people buying a house for themselves) was not what made the market collapse in the first place, it was the ridiculuous speculation that US and foreign banks and investment companies did to the US building market what blew up the prices so badly.

Deleted
    Since we are on page 404

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    edit: Edited my reply, while I have a reply to your post, this isn't the place to post and discuss it. I didn't post the picture with intent to start a discussion about it, I merely posted it because I personally found it funny (in a bad way, I suppose).
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2012-07-26 at 04:58 PM.

Who designed Bane's mask for the new movie?
    Because I would like to go back in time and stop them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowspace View Post
    Who designed Bane's mask for the new movie?
    Because I would like to go back in time and stop them.

<pic>
    my lawd GOD DAMNIT I'm glad I saw the film already, otherwise I'd be thinking about this during the whole bloody thing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Noshimo View Post
    That is correct. In the beginning of The Dark Knight's opening sequence, he's hardly mobile and says afterwards he needs a new suit because he's carrying too much weight. Lucius shows him a new suit that's a lot lighter and more flexible, but has detached plates so it's more vulnerable to knives and gun fire.
    Guess I need to watch the 2nd one again but what's the point of the suit now then?

Quote Originally Posted by fearcazic View Post
    Guess I need to watch the 2nd one again but what's the point of the suit now then?
    I'm sure it still gives protection against impact attacks, and could probably withstand a prison-yard shanking if the knife hit one of the plates and not between them.

15+ Year Old Account
    edit: my bad, now I get why people are discussing about the 2nd suit heh. /shame
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2012-07-26 at 07:32 PM.

my lawd GOD DAMNIT I'm glad I saw the film already, otherwise I'd be thinking about this during the whole bloody thing lol.
    It had occurred to me before I saw the movie.
    I couldn't help thinking about it the whole time.

I'm pretty sure the joke was referencing a certain part of the third movie. You know which one I'm talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are we discussing Batman's suit in the second film not being able to withstand a knife attack while the joke (using the suit in the first film) was a joke about the Denver shooting incident? I'm lost.
    How was it a joke about the Denver incident? I thought it was talking about the third film, when Batman gets stabbed with a knife.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    I'm pretty sure the joke was referencing a certain part of the third movie. You know which one I'm talking about.
    You're right, no idea why that escalated to the point of a mass murder after a knife comment.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me too . . . now I'm going to see that every single time I watch the film now. Thanks Arrowspace, you just ruined TDKR for me.
    Putin khuliyo