10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    True rock listener don't listen to MP3 and listen only to original vinyl or cd's
    Therefore, no need to organized a MP3 playlist
    True rock listeners are pretty stupid then.

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    True rock listener don't listen to MP3 and listen only to original vinyl or cd's
    Therefore, no need to organized a MP3 playlist
    Or audio formats better than 128

okokokoko next time ill put some smiley at the end of my phrase

It will make my post look less serious

But i'm still curious if Jimmy Page has a mp3 play list

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets get this thread back on track

Putin khuliyo

Deleted

Just saw this. So stupid I had to post it.

Hey, is that a picture of Jesus in the center?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG IT IS JESUS!!!!! *worships the cat anus belly button thing*

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    Hey, is that a picture of Jesus in the center?
    Can't be unseen!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Can't be unseen!
    try this...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    try this...
    Oh Gawd I think I can see that guy's pubes D:

Deleted
    here we go

If you were asked the date, would you say "January fifteenth, two thousand twelve" or would you say "fifteenth January, two thousand twelve"? I think the first sounds better and thus it then translates into MM/DD/YYYY.

edit: My browser cut off after American "Logic" so I didn't see the Japansese version and I just assumed this was just a ploy to attack American customs. It's not really logic it's just a custom. Same as continuing to use the qwerty keyboard instead of alphabetizing it or switching to the Dvorak.
    Last edited by Penguirrel; 2012-01-15 at 12:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguirrel View Post
    If you were asked the date, would you say "January fifteenth, two thousand twelve" or would you say "fifteenth January, two thousand twelve"? I think the first sounds better and thus it then translates into MM/DD/YYYY.
    That's because it's what you're accustomed to.

I must say I prefer the japanese way. It looks the best by far and makes the most sense to me. At least when written.

Yeah, I prefer MM/DD/YYYY as well, granted I was taught to use it like that.

It's like saying "art school" instead of "school of art" or something like that (I probably gave a less than optimal example), rolls off the tongue more easily for me.

Deleted
    i say "fifteenth january two thousand and twelve" because thats they i have always wrote it :P

Deleted
    We say 15th January, so I think the first one sounds better. Just like Penguirrel said, it's a matter of what you're accustomed to.
    From a logical point of view, I guess dd-mm-yyyy or yyyy-mm-dd make the most sense because, well you know, large-->small or small-->large and not medium->small->large.
    For anything dealing with computers (filenames and such), yyyy-mm-dd wins by far, obviously, automatically placing the names in chronological order.

Deleted
    On a computer it would make most sense to use year/month/day since if you order by date this would work. If you don't put year first, it won't be pretty. I prefer European, but that's what I'm used to. The metric system on the other hand beats the living shit out of the "American" (and some other countries that use it) one.