Deleted
    I have always laughed at this one.

I'll put in link because I don't know if it's NSFW.

http://i.imgur.com/TZL9B.gif

Deleted
    Swedish police is crazy :s

---------- Post added 2012-10-10 at 11:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial balance View Post

Thanks for the advice Majad ^^
    swedish police is crazy indeed

Deleted
    Apparently, I'm a perverted psychopath!

Might be a bit NSFW.

http://i.imgur.com/0cTzA.jpg

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm a Whiny Bimbo... hurts me deep inside

;D

I'm an egotistical douchebag...

Nothing new here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Obsessive Twat O.o i dont even know what a Twat is lol.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    Obsessive Twat O.o i dont even know what a Twat is lol.
    In the simplest terms an idiot. You hear it a lot here in the UK, not sure if it's used anywhere else though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeros View Post
    In the simplest terms an idiot. You hear it a lot here in the UK, not sure if it's used anywhere else though.
    I never heard of obsessive twat, but I might have heard twat before, though, I am not sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeros View Post
    Well actually, "twat" is a vulgar synonym for the human vulva (so in other words the external genital organs of a female), but otherwise you're correct of course. I think the Australians use it too (nice if an Australian could confirm that?), or maybe I'm thinking of 'bollocks'. Either way I've never seen an American use it.

All in all it's a fantastic word to use if someone fucks up, or if you're driving and someone cuts you off... ^^ has a very fulfilling feel to it ;D

And to stay on topic, a (funny) image:

Maybe not very funny, but I so wish I could say something similar to one of my teachers who always used to say the exact same thing. ^^

or maybe I'm thinking of 'bollocks'
    Bollocks are the male genitalia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Really?

I had no idea!

Also, I'll ask someone that is Australian to know if they use the word twat or not.

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 04:16 PM ----------

I just asked Anak, and he said he never heard that word before.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Nope Never heard anyone use it here, think that's more of a British thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Heh, not what I meant. I know bollocks are the male genitalia (or to be specific, the testicles). I meant which of the 2 words Australians also use (so either twat or bollocks, I wasn't sure which).

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 05:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Really?

I had no idea!

Also, I'll ask someone that is Australian to know if they use the word twat or not.

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 04:16 PM ----------

I just asked Anak, and he said he never heard that word before.
    well there we go, it's obviously "bollocks" I'm thinking off ^^ I'm sure I've heard Australians use "bollocks".
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2012-10-11 at 03:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    well there we go, it's obviously "bollocks" I'm thinking off ^^ I'm sure I've heard Australians use "bollocks".
    Well, it's just one Australian, and a few others in Anak's circle, but still, I think it's safe to assume that Australians don't use the word twat.

Well actually, "twat" is a vulgar synonym for the human vulva (so in other words the external genital organs of a female), but otherwise you're correct of course. I think the Australians use it too (nice if an Australian could confirm that?), or maybe I'm thinking of 'bollocks'. Either way I've never seen an American use it.

All in all it's a fantastic word to use if someone fucks up, or if you're driving and someone cuts you off... ^^ has a very fulfilling feel to it ;D

And to stay on topic, a (funny) image:

Maybe not very funny, but I so wish I could say something similar to one of my teachers who always used to say the exact same thing. ^^
    Nope, here in 'straya we use the other offensive word for vagina, c***. Yeah, we're classy like that.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Nope, here in 'straya we use the other offensive word for vagina, c***. Yeah, we're classy like that.
    Hah, okay, well we do too, but c*** is obviously a lot more offensive than twat, or that's how it's evolved to be in the UK at least from my experience when I lived there. I hardly use the c*** word, purely because for some reason I still find it too offensive. I say fuck and shit like I'd say bread and butter... yet the c*** word remains only for really harsh moments ^^

But you guys say 'bollocks' too right?

Deleted
    Since I had no pics or something like that to post before, here.

Hah, okay, well we do too, but c*** is obviously a lot more offensive than twat, or that's how it's evolved to be in the UK at least from my experience when I lived there. I hardly use the c*** word, purely because for some reason I still find it too offensive. I say fuck and shit like I'd say bread and butter... yet the c*** word remains only for really harsh moments ^^

But you guys say 'bollocks' too right?
    Yeah I try to avoid it, but you hear it alot around here. I cant recall hearing anyone use 'bollocks' around here, my guess is that it's probably used by the older folk around here, the nice ones anyway haha.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account

Might be a bit NSFW.

Completely accurate for everyone I know except my dad.

Deleted
    I don't think this is a Naruto spoiler, since it happened a while ago, but I'll put it in a link anyways.

*Naruto spoiler* Pein fight.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...95337827_n.jpg

10+ Year Old Account

Might be a bit NSFW.

Oh god I read too much Homestuck. Automatically checked to see if the corresponding trolls fit those descriptions.

They did.
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.