Thread: My xbox died

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Mine just got the red ring of death tonight as well >.< just read up on google tho something about a 3 year warrinty if this happens to your machine cause microsoft sent out faulty ones so im gona ring em in the morning
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

My X-Box died too. And when it did, it was at least a week after my two year warranty ended.

but they were nice enough and had it extended, so it's all good now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tenaka30 View Post
    I have more on WoW than the 360. I think it's more to do with having to sit at a desk to play the PC but being able to relax anywhere in my room and play the console.
    Very comfortable chairs help with sitting at a desk. Mine is like those chairs that executives have (tall backing) and I'm able to lean back a little if need be. Ergonomics is a big deal when sitting in front of a monitor for extended amounts of time. I suggest trying to find more games you and your friends have in common and take breaks from WoW to play them.

I did the whole mini-LAN party thing about 10 years ago before I got caught up in the world of MMOs. Yes, they were fun days indeed.
    I very-much-so recommend LANs. Especially if you have a group of friends that you can play Source games with (TF2, CSS, L4D(2), DoDS, etc.)

Sad day...

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I have my original xbox 360 got it 3rd day it came out and still no problems

.. Your luck angers me lol :P
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

Wink

Halo Reach
    Black Ops
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
    Fable 3
    DJ Hero 2

You bought an XBox. Xboxs are made by Microsoft. Hardware from Microsoft fails. always. Microsoft is a software company, and needs to stick with their guns instead of making a failure of a console like the Xbox. The only reason the Xbox has sold more than the PS3 is because it came out first and people see it as being the original online gaming console, so they somehow think it's better.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedies View Post
    Halo Reach
    Black Ops
    Fable 3
    DJ Hero 2
    Can't count Black Ops, ACB or DJ Hero 2 as a reason to play on the 360 because they are on the PS3 as well.

Halo Reach wasn't much of an improvement over Halo 3. The new Forge system was indeed a great improvement even though it's what Forge should've been in the beginning. Also, reticle bloom was a poor excuse to try and coach people out of spraying and praying (didn't exactly work anyways).

There are many RPGs that dominate Fable 3; Dragon Age, Mass Effect 2, The Witcher (2).

The 360 just isn't that great. I dislike consoles, but I admit that the PS3 has quality (e.g. current or upcoming) games. Demon's Souls, GT5. Little Big Planet (2). Killzone 3, Socom 4 (does look very good) are just a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedies View Post
    Halo Reach
    Black Ops
    Fable 3
    DJ Hero 2
    Read Dead Redemption is better than any of those games.