Thread: Pvp spec

Pvp spec

Now I know its been said several times that demonology is the true pvp spec for warlocks but I really want to try out affliction in PvP (just love the dot and run mechanics).

So is anyone pvping with affliction and how is it working out for you? I only have a lvl 63 warlock (leveling with demonology) atm but I have noticed enemies brake out of the fear so fast and I'm not really sure how one could kite melee with affliction.

As far as I know it is the most common pvp spec I've seen. Can't say most viable because I'm not a warlock, but affliction warlocks are very common in battlegrounds, and I see "LF affli lock for 3's" often enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    seriously, most of you won't play that game anymore in 1 months.

Boub has a time machine?!

Affliction is the pvp spec. 32/9/0, it's ridiculously strong right now in arenas except for when dealing with resto shamans which are broken.
    Top 100.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Affliction is the pvp spec. 32/9/0, it's ridiculously strong right now in arenas except for when dealing with resto shamans which are broken.
    or warriors.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I don't have problems with warriors in arena.
    Top 100.