Poll: Do you play your class/spec for guild

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yeah in a way I do, I originally rolled my Dk tank because we were lacking, and then obviously as soon as I was geared we'd recruited so i was running alts runs etc, but for Cata I made it my main prio, but I don't regret it as so far the other classes I play don't seem as fun, so I lucked out.

About a year and a half ago when I hardcore raided I applied as a holy paladin, eventually got bored with it because I have been healing for close to 4 years now but I was unable to switch. I asked the GM and I told him, "Hey I want to tank, healing is boring." He said, "Nope, you are our best healer and we can't lose you." There you go. I healed because I had to.

Deleted
    I don't mind changing Speccs for more add control or to do a certain task. Love playing fire as mage but have no problem just jumping to arcane / frost if it's needed or would just make a better preformance.

I do, don't get me wrong, I do enjoy playing a hunter, but i would rather play my shammy or dk. But seeing how i do 4k more than anyone else in our raids idc.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I play the class I want on the 10 man raid and the class the guild needs for 25

Currently I do, because I was told by my friends (guildmates) to start playing again and roll a Holy Pala, but usually I just play what I want.

Deleted
    well, i basickly just playing DK tank no mather what, i dont want to be a dps or somthing like that, i want to get big hits :P

I was a holy pally but we needed a shaman for hero so I switch to (and fell in love with) my resto shaman. Now we need a holy pally... so I'm back to her.

My guild (made of irl friends) decided that I should play a shadow priest at the beginning, but after one of our priests came back and elemental shaman quitted the game I had to go for a mage (blood lust + ai buff). I needed 7 days ( 2 days /played) to hit 1-80. Then 29hours to hit 80-85
    So yes, I play a class that my guild is needing, but to be honest I really like mages ('cause they are good in both PvE and PvP) but I'd rather play Boomkin/Feral Cat or Shadow Priest

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Deleted
    With my DK I do prefer to dps but when the guild calls for it of course I'm happy to get my tanky tank on.

Yes and no. I do enjoy playing my shaman. I am the only shaman we have out of about 20 people. Having her totems allows us to have extra buffs and run different totems and auras.

I also love my priest and druid. I would probably enjoy being a BE priest more but the shift to A) another server and B) leaving my friends would be too great.

Nope, I'm in a casual guild for the perks
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity