Deleted

So I was in Throne of the Tides and..

This happened!..

I've never saw anything like that before, but I could do it to everyone in my group on what ever mount they were on. Hmm?...

15+ Year Old Account
    Been around since day 1 :P

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a known issue, been happening since launch. In the elevator area, one person can hop on whatever mount you're on, usually with a strange attachment point.
    85 paladin Prot/Holy, 85 warlock Destro/Affliction, 85 priest Holy/Disc, 85 druid Feral/Resto, 85 shaman Resto/Enhancement, 85 rogue Combat/Combat, 85 mage Fire/Arcane, 85 death knight Blood/Frost, 85 warrior Prot/Arms, 85 hunter Surv/BM.

My name is Citaxis, and I'm an altoholic. My first step is admitting I have a problem. I even have the addon.

Deleted
    Ah, just I've never saw it before haha

lol@pchat.

also that's interesting.

I love the party chat going on in the picture. Safe to say that run went along without any hitches?

Deleted
    Haha, oh yeah.. about that. The hunter in the group thought that missing with traps or taking 10 seconds to place one was fine, I told him otherwise and he called me a Cunt. What else can I say?

Welcome to cataclysm instances? You are a bit behind, but there are still fun things to do.

For example the mount bugs, hey our guild has fun. Here are some interesting things to know.

- this bug isn't just in the elevator room, it's in the last two boss rooms also.
    - the mammoth has the person slide into it's rear.
    - the celestial steed has you stand on it's head
    -the paladin mounts with the horn, if you have a male mount it..well you can figure out what it looks like
    - the blood elf turkey, the other person stands on it's head, and then when the mount whips it's head around it looks like it's going to throw them through a wall
    - some mounts can toss you into the air try them
    - the interesting mounts we have found so far are the rams (brewfest), wolf, mammoth, celestial steed, all very funny
    - the rocket is bugged in these rooms and the second rider will not in fact mount the second seat, they are pulled into the rocket
    - Trade Chat (our guild) spends WAY too much time laughing over vent at strange things. That's more of a personal observation though.

Ya i remember a ToT run where some blood elf mounted in that area on a hawkstrider and a tauren sat on it's head.

Most stupidest looking thing in wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

Why wouldn't you want someone to ride on a mount with you? You can toss them off something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossmonkey View Post
    He doesn't want to go to Northrend. He doesn't have coldweather flying.

as a goblin i enjoy getting on my trike and having orcs jump on
    moderators removed my signature picture because they can't get Glad like me.

Haters Gonna Hate

Holy crap are the buttons in your UI big! XD
    UHNNN DA FUNK

Possible the worst UI I have ever seen

80 Brudish 80 Lashandra 80 Saviourself 80 Adomnius

Known Issue with many threads covering it.

-CLOSED-
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.