Broll Bearmantle and Valeera Sanguinar

Might be a bit late with this, but those two characters and their chemistry became one of my favorite in the wow story after I read the Wow comics, although in my opinion the Comics ended when Varian killed Onyxia, even though that was dumb, but I didn't like that stuff with Med'an, so I skipped most of that, and I thought it was stupid that Valeera would be so intrigued by that Orcmanei and his mother, it feels like they just switched writers, maybe they did, not sure about that, but in my opinion the story should have just ended when Varian went on the ship and they would have gone with him.

But that's not the point of the thread, that's just a rant based on my opinion, the question is, does anyone think they're going to do something in-game? Aside from the two event appearances. I would hate to see them rot away in that non-existent and stupid Council of Tirisfal.
    Last edited by vokey; 2011-01-04 at 04:07 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Broll Bearmantle and Valeera Sanguinar is already ingame or atleast they were during the Pre-Expansion Event for Wrath of the Lich King. They stood in the Stormwind Harbor where the Frostwyrms were attacking.

They were also found during The Battle for the Undercity quest when you stand waiting before the Battle begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Broll Bearmantle and Valeera Sanguinar is already ingame or atleast they were during the Pre-Expansion Event for Wrath of the Lich King. They stood in the Stormwind Harbor where the Frostwyrms were attacking.

They were also found during The Battle for the Undercity quest when you stand waiting before the Battle begins.
    Yeah, I knew that, should make that clear, I meant a real presence in game, not two events.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'd be a shame - those two characters were some of the few good things to come out of the comic. I was sorry to see that they weren't included in the fight against Cho'gall and his forces.

I think there's hope if a future Emerald Dream raid or expansion is released, or even just something involving Staghelm - Broll has some history with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    The southernmost capital city in the world, NZ
    There's plenty of non-game lore involving Broll & Valeera , but since the BFTU, they seem to have been parked. At least until an endgame patch or something.

There is a touchy issue with comic book characters in wow and their status after.
    One reason is becuase these characters are supposed to be adventurers like us, always on the move and in different places all the time. Like rexar too he appears in horde events , just like we would.