Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I got told Blizzard are planning on getting Christ Metzan to play all characters in the Movie and having Danny Devito Play Thrall.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't care who the bad guy is, the only naughty thing I want is a steamy love scene between Jaina and Thrall.

WC3 has such an in depth story it would make an EPIC film, 100000x better than avatar xD

Quote Originally Posted by goombear View Post
    Don't care who the bad guy is, the only naughty thing I want is a steamy love scene between Jaina and Thrall.
    No can do. Thrall is into older women and Jaina's into Paladins.
    bragging about sex is just like bragging about world first kills, people won't believe you until you release a video
    - Bibi

good lies are like good pants, you know they'll support you when you're busy spreading shit
    - Bibi

the movie is said to bridge the gap from WC3:TFT to WoW:vanilla
    which would be great and next to nothing has been heard about said time span.

The evil Doctor Earl Life!

How about what caused the "death" of Sky'ree, the Gryphon that took out Deathwing the first time?

I bet my money on a warcraft 3 sequel, introducing the warcraft 4 and the next expansion to wow

Quote Originally Posted by Zeel View Post
    Arthas Schwarzenegger now that he ain't busy with the politics anymore... c'mon what else do we have? Besides.. it saves on special FX as he just needs a cute helmet. Or maybe that Aragorn dude, Viggo Mortenson. Hmmmm?
    it's viggo mortensen.

And he can't be bad,he has a good guy face

tauren paladin dual-wielding human and belf paladin, all three with /dance

Deleted
    verne troyer will be a gnome....... an possibly mage

Deleted
    it will be an old god, they are behind everything!

Sadly, It doesn't matter what the movie is going to be about. Raimi has already shown that he can't keep his BS opinions about an IP to himself and will undermine/railroad anything he doesn't personally like (Topher Grace as Venom anyone?)

the wow movie should be about 'the day deathwing came' quest line

Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    Didnt rami want to push the ordinary and make sure orcs wernt perceived as the bad guys and that it wouldnt be full on human.
    Rather , yes from a humans stand point most likely as the alliance would be eaiser to create in a movie. Short fat humans-dwarfs . tiny pudgy humans with large heads- gnomes. Tall purple humans-elfs . Avatar with horns and hoofs - draenei.
    im interested in how they make tauren and trolls

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its apparently from the Alliance Human's point of view ("lets pick the most mundane race we have you guys!") so its probably gunna be like AMIGAD THOSE DIRTY DEFIAS. >:C
    I'm hoping we see a little bit of involvement from the other races and it isn't just some like.
    Random bulky human male that Knaak kind of liked, and it ends up being some superman story about some dirtbag nobodys heard of.

"AND THATS HOW, UNBEKNOWNST FROM EVURY'UN, JOHN SMITH #12 SAVED THE WURLD.
    ...WITH KRASUS AND RHONIN. :B"

---------- Post added 2011-01-04 at 02:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by flyonthewall View Post
    No can do. Thrall is into older women and Jaina's into Paladins.
    More like princes.
    Prince Arthas, and now she has teenaged (and verial WINK WINK) Anduinn over to her house all hours of the night.
    Last edited by Oneirophobia; 2011-01-04 at 02:30 PM.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Either Gamon or my GM.
    Insert Signiture here.

Deleted
    i think he would be great to play garrosh, he as a powerfull voice as well!! anyways, i do expect a lot from this movie, with blizzard's experience they wont disapoint for sure and qith all this great lore the universe has, it is impossible no to tell a great story, just hope they dont over cgi it, cgi begins to anoy, and it has been destroying lots of films in my opinion...

Chuck Norris should play everyone and fight himself