Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Race you are MOST interested in

Seeing as how i've been enjoying reading the thread about the least interesting race, i figured id start the opposite! What race are you most interested in? Could be because of lore, looks, accent, dances/emotes. ANYTHING

For me it would have to be trolls. If i had the money all of my toons would be trolls . They have such a rich lore, i'm really enjoying going through the troll dig sites in arch. I also love their accent and their manner most of the time. Very laid back and calm, until provoked, then vicious and warlike.
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate to be the Cata boy, but worgen really capture my imagination at this point. Looks, architecture, lore behind Gilneas..
    Previously i would have to say nightelves, the very rich lore, the story about the worldtree, their unique living structures and integration in nature always had me feel like exploring more in their background, but it seems endless.

Gnomes! Because everyone is least interested in them.

Quote Originally Posted by vokey View Post
    Gnomes! Because everyone is least interested in them.
    I think gnomes are interesting, just not REALLY interesting :P. Id love to find some lore behind them, where did they come from?
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

10+ Year Old Account
    Human
    I really like the Undead ( Though i never rolled one, can't pick a class D: )
    Tauren
    Orc
    Night Elf
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

Deleted
    Night elves, look great, have good animations, awesome racial, warrior gear looks great on them... I would totally faction change to one but ... alliance.. /sigh. They're terrible on CoA.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangster View Post
    I think gnomes are interesting, just not REALLY interesting :P. Id love to find some lore behind them, where did they come from?
    This! Where do they come from indeed

Deleted
    Goblins always tought that... Even WAY before cata was announced. When i first begun to play in vanilla first tought i got when i was gonna make a char was NOO u cant pick goblins XD

Deleted
    Forsaken. Such an original concept. A group of undead with enough will to break free from the lich king and form a somewhat organized and civilized faction, not something you will find in a lot of fantasy. I'm less impressed with the "new forsaken" though, I liked the idea of the old forsaken better which lived in abandoned shacks etc and resented what they had become.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde I'd say Goblins, Taurens and Orcs. Alliance would have to be Worgen and NEs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faeris View Post
    This! Where do they come from indeed
    They were created by the titans as mechagnomes and became gnomes through the curse of flesh...

Deleted
    Orcs, no other races could beat that.

Deleted
    Taurens, always.

EDIT: And i can afford to play them since horde on CoA eu is epicly overgrown.

Quote Originally Posted by tobberoth View Post
    They were created by the titans as mechagnomes and became gnomes through the curse of flesh...
    Interesting...that would have been my first thought, since they have always been close to the dwarves and thats (sort of) how dwarves game about.
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

Quote Originally Posted by Tampsuuna View Post
    Taurens, always.

EDIT: And i can afford to play them since horde on CoA eu is epicly overgrown.
    Actually I think it's something like 65% Horde, 35% Alliance since the FCM blizzard did a while back.

OT: Orcs are the best race in the game in my personal opinion

I would like the Belf story to be more fleshed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangster View Post
    created by the titans alongside dwarves and vrykuls

Quote Originally Posted by warlocx View Post
    Did you play any of the sunwell raid in tbh? if not i highly recommend going back and doing that and IQD. Lots of BE lore to be found round those parts

Edit: Woot! 200 posts!
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

I think all of the races have some interesting lore, but my most interesting ones would be night elf, orc and draenei

---------- Post added 2011-01-05 at 04:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by warlocx View Post
    would be quite interesting.
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

poll please.

GOBLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN (see sig)
    moderators removed my signature picture because they can't get Glad like me.

Haters Gonna Hate