Poll: do Ele PvP need buff?

who's praying every tuesday for a Ele PvP buff?

I am, and I'm disappointed by the hotfix again this week

I am properly specced/glyphed/geared with 3k resilience and still feels horribly underwhelmed in pvp.
    It is horrible in Arenas as I either can't any spells off with a melee constantly sitting on me or I go OOM if the fight barely extend past 2minutes.
    Things are alittle better in rated BGs but mages/locks/boomkins hits just as hard as me but has a lot more utility in team fights, any team would rather have a mage/lock/boomkin than a Ele shaman.

Warriors are the core of tanks (other tanks gets balanced with warrior as standard), rogues are the core for melee and shamans for casters, or so i belief. So i dont think you will get buffed or nerfed very soon, more like other classes will be nerfed/buffed to match you.

Quote Originally Posted by warlocx View Post
    Warriors are the core of tanks (other tanks gets balanced with warrior as standard), rogues are the core for melee and shamans for casters, or so i belief. So i dont think you will get buffed or nerfed very soon, more like other classes will be nerfed/buffed to match you.
    uh..who's ass did you pull that info out of?
    thanks for your input i guess

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by warlocx View Post
    what what..
    shamans core of casters?
    ..wat