Poll: What happens to Pinnochio?

A HARDER Forum Game

So, here is the ultimate question:

What happens if Pinnochio says, "My nose is going to grow."

And debate...
    Last edited by stuperdude; 2011-01-04 at 06:11 PM.
    Nothing to see here! Move along! Nothing to see here!

Quote Originally Posted by Koobs View Post
    And DPS means Don't Pull Shit!

His nose won't grow.

He is telling the truth that his nose will grow, possibly in the future, therefor it is not a lie and his nose does not grow.

His nose is a lie detector, not a source of divination. If he thinks his nose will grow and says it will, it will not. He will be confused but he won't have lied.

Deleted
    Well since he doesn't state when his nose is going to grow, he is telling the truth. He is gonna lie some day, so then the nose grows.

10+ Year Old Account
    If he says "my nose will grow after I finish this sentence" then it would be more complicated.

However, he doesn't state when it will grow. If he lied, before my previous example, then it would either already have grown, or it's having a slow day.

Deleted
    so the question is not that ultimate after all ha? :P

It's an old liar's paradox, cant you think of something new at least?
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Your reverse psychology failed. His nose will not grow since he is telling the truth that it could possibly grow from telling lies, but he did not lie, therefore it will not grow. BOOM.

Is he a real boy at the time of the statement? I think that is the REAL question.

I think my mind would just explode because I had to think