Find me this piece of WoW history and become almost semi-famous!

I'm looking for a cached copy or link to all the pictures that used to be in a semi-famous thread that started the "Tich is not for you!" meme on the old old wow forums that are long gone. Yes, I know there's a bloody guild with the name. They stole it from the meme, and now google just sees them instead, the basterds. The thread was basically a collection of links to a bunch of shopped (shooped?) images with the words "Tich is not for you" in them. Tons of fun, player lore and all that.

First person to find that thread for me gets mentioned on http://coldbear.wordpress.com/best-of-wow/

Why do I care? I care about cool stuff.

Apologies if you saw my similar post a day or two ago in the R & D forum and are offended that I'd post here. I'll wait a week til I post in the OT forum.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I found it, but I'm gonna keep it for my self! This stuff is hillarious! haha

I call shenanigans.

edit: Ok, at this point I've about given up on someone here on MMO-Champ finding this. PM me if you find something, I most likely won't see it if you just post in this thread.