Deleted

Cool Need some advice

Hello Champs! Recently I have gotten my girlfriend to try out World of Warcraft wich she really seem to enjoy.

We are gonna start out with two characters that I've never played so I could need some advice.
    I am planning to go with a Prot Paladin and my girlfriend is going with a Holy Priest for instant que's when doing dungeons.

Now to the questions; Since the shatterig, what is the places that you can't miss while leveling in Azeroth?
    And do anyone got some nice builds for Prot pally and Holy priest for leveling purpose?
    If anyone also got any links to blogs piosting about mainly Paladin or Priest that would be awesome!

Thanks alot!

Schokkis

Deleted
    Priests are pretty bad at the moment (My mum plays one and it's horrible, shes in full hc gear+) As for builds, check out Wowpopular

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grotnac View Post
    Priests are pretty bad at the moment (My mum plays one and it's horrible, shes in full hc gear+) As for builds, check out Wowpopular
    Holy priests are extremely good at the moment. I assuming the priest your mum plays is Disc (which although not unplaybale is still pretty bad). As OP said his girlfriend will be Holy this isn't an issue.

Since the shatterig, what is the places that you can't miss while leveling in Azeroth?
    In every main city is a notice board. If you are ever stuck for quests, visit this notice and there will be a quest to lead you into a zone suitable for your level. There is no set way to level, but generally when i complete a zone i just head back to the notice to see where it would send me next.

And do anyone got some nice builds for Prot pally and Holy priest for leveling purpose?
    There are literally loads of different builds out there. You can find many just by typing 'Holy Priest leveling build' into google.
    I usually find google the best way to find a set build i am after.

If anyone also got any links to blogs piosting about mainly Paladin or Priest that would be awesome!
    Check the MMO Champion Priest and Paladins forum. A lot of skilled members have taken time to write guides/faq's for pretty much every class. You can also find other infomation by reading various threads on here.