Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Lying or calling me names will not make you look any cooler. But don't worry, if you don't believe me on that, you'll learn it someday when you grow up.
    no lies but dont believe me, overclocking can do some pretty extraordinary stuff to your PC if you do it to the limit

Quote Originally Posted by DarkXale View Post
    Its called placebo. A thing whose effect many people greatly under estimate or believe they are immune to.
    This, and this. You cannot visually make frames up in your head when staring into a 60hz monitor. But knowing vsync is on you'll instantly acknowledge it as slower if you're used to seeing the number "200fps."

Like some people have said already. Even with a top end rig it wont give the fps that your hardware is surposed to give.

I have a new sandbridge set up full graphics and still in high populated zones nothing more that 50fps to 70fps.

The games engine is at fault. Very old and dont take advantage of all the new tech out there. I just got used to it being like this. And at the end of the day the game works with your rig well. Nothing else we can do.

Quote Originally Posted by gooseuk View Post
    The games engine is at fault. Very old and dont take advantage of all the new tech out there. I just got used to it being like this. And at the end of the day the game works with your rig well. Nothing else we can do.
    Not game engine, but game genre. All MMOs are slow and require crapton of CPU power compared to 3d shooters or whatnot. It's because there are hundreds of players, not just one.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    And when it comes to ultra shadows no processor to this date can really keep up with ultra shadows settings and high framerate in those situations.

Actually that was what I was trying to quote.
    The lowest framerate I've ever seen in front of the Stormwind AH after data's been loaded is 46, running 1680x1050 everything maxed 4xAA (windowed mode, no change at 1920x1200.) It usually gets 55-70. This is on a 4.4GHz i5-2500K.

I haven't run a 25-man since Cata launched, but SW AH seems more of a stress, as I'm also in a high pop server.
    Super casual.

has this just become my make believe epeensfps is better than your make believe epeenfps