Poll: Most Fun Class for Raids

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Resto Shaman in cata: It's more challenging, you have to manage your mana and not so much chain heal spam anymore and healing rain is cool.
    Ele shaman in cata: It feels like wotlk again tbh. I just keep spamming the same button and see big crits, earthquake is mana draining and do shit dmg?
    Enhancement shaman in cata: Havent it, but it looks awsome :P

All in all imo: Resto shaman is more fun now then it used to be.

Rogue - Awesome
    Druid - potentially-animal-rapist
    Shaman - Carrying around totems every 15 yards is fun
    Mage - PvP is almost zero skills, PvE got loads of damage
    Warrior - Awesome
    Warlock - No.
    Priest - If your catholic, your possibly arrested
    Hunter - Huntardly boring with a pet running around
    Death Knight - Laugh
    Paladin - Have fun with your pink name.

10+ Year Old Account
    enh shammy, rogue and hunter, omg seriously top 3 funnest classes EVER and priest coming in at 4th xD

Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland View Post
    Currently I really really love the way you dps as a unholy DK.
    Haven't tried anything else but frost DK, and that sucks imo :<
    I guess you like it coz unholy is kinda OP atm?

Anyway, I'm a ret and I like the mechanics of the ret in Cata, in Wotlk it was a piece of shit, but now its entertaining.

Shaman - Carrying around totems every 15 yards is fun
    Rogues, doing 60% of their damage without even pushing a button. FUN!!!
    See how this goes?

Let's not toss dirt on other people's classes since different people have different likes and dislikes. And aspecially don't do it if you're clueless about the class you're referring to.
    Last edited by Chronnos; 2011-01-05 at 11:05 AM.

If you wanna see procs you should go Retri Pala all the way! There whole rotation is one big 'whats happening next', to bad they dont acctualy dont do any damage...

In the title you ask two questions and then make a poll that ask another question.

well i really enjoyed leveling my shammy and duird

shammy was ele and druid as feral now at 85

fining my sv hunter very boring and too easy just like my unholy dk they are both at 84 now but i would recomend leveling pallys as prot i had the most fun leveling as prot now at 85 but for dungeons all class that heal/tank i have as MS.
    Intel i7 2600k | NZXT Havik 140 | Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | 3x Liyama E2407HDS(5760x1080) | Intel 520 Series 120GB
    2x EVGA GTX 690 SC Signature 4096MB in SLI | 16GB Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 2133 | CoolMaster HAF X

Unholy DK is great fun. Warrior DPS is decent, but for ease in raids, do yourself and your healers a favor, and pick a ranged

Demo lock is great fun, lots of dots and buffs to pay attention to, a couple of stuff to cast on procs, 25% burn phase and 2 CD's one of which turns you into a big demon that sets stuff on fire, oh and you get to brostorm stuff.

Deleted
    For me most fun is my Frost DW Death Knight, try unholy but dont like this mechanism.

Also try my tank Warior but DK own