Mystery of my missing hit.

Yesterday i was hit capped at 8.08%, then during raid that evening i was hit capped until mid way it dropped to 7.54% with no broken gear or item changes.

i did change to secondary spec and it went back up to 8.08% then changed back and it was fine until later that evening where it remained at 7.54%.

i am confused, since then i've had to reforge to make up that hit, but has anyone else had this happen to them or have i just made a mistake and not noticed?

Was your equip broken? :P
    This was what I thought about Locktanking before Scumbag Greg took it away

Envý - Kult der Schattenflamme

Deleted
    with no broken gear or item changes.
    Was your equip broken? :P
    Ehm...

Anyway, since the only thing you changed was the talents, maybe you have a +hit talent? Wouldn't know if it was anything else. What class/spec are you?

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I can think of would be buff food, but then that would be odd that all of a sudden you got it back on respec. Perhaps its a bug of some sort.

i used skewered eel for 90 agility :-S . day before raid i was reforging all gear, i was over hit cap so i un forged a few pieces and got it to 8.08% and until that raid it's been like this

i wonder if it's the belt, i un forged the mastery i changed to from hit, and went to the 8.08% hit, which is the same as it was before, so maybe i'll make a gm ticket and ask.

this belt [Star Chaser Belt of the Stormblast] +380 Stamina, +232 Agility, +160 Hit Rating
    Last edited by Xylia; 2011-01-05 at 08:32 AM.