Mass Auction Cancel Add-on?

Is there a working one these days? I remember them getting broken back in 3.3 by the confirmation button, which really is a shame when it comes to listing large amounts of items when competing with someone.

Deleted
    Auctionator can do this.

I think that it should be impossible to cancel auctions after the items are more than 50% of their time in AH.
    It annoys the crap out of people who put starting bid on coppers just to see the items appear first, it annoys me as a buyer and as a seller.

For me that is taking advantage of a flaw of the system at it shouldn't be possible. It just helps people who play AH...
    Quote Originally Posted by Oradraffe View Post
    MoP is not happening i can promise that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    Been playing since week 1 and still believe Mop is the next expac? >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyrzhuk View Post
    MoP will never be a WoW expansion. Feel free to flame and ridicule me should I be proven wrong.

You have to manually click to cancel an auction since 4.01 but Auctionator makes it very easy.

Deleted
    Auctioneer can be setup to do this as well, just go into the EasyCancel and setup a modifier then hold that and click the auction you want to cancel, not a mass cancel, but about as close as you will get I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm torn on this, I would love to have a mass cancel add on, but also love making gold farmers lives a little more difficult.