Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a big fan of the rocketway. Even with 310 flight I sometimes fly to the top of Azshara and ride to the bottom, just because the new zone is something to marvel at. Add one more vote for "salvaged"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludus View Post
    Ok I was flying through the changed zones and I came to Azshara and I have to say one thing 'Ruined!'
    I think the goblins have ruined that whole zones with there stupid rocketway and there horrible metal structures. I also think a huge road running though a zone is not very WoW?
    I also went to that Bilgwater harbour and that is just like trash. I am sorry Blizz but that zone use to look amazing!

I know others may think different as everyone has their own opinion!
    I think you are one of the very very few that actually has that opinion. I'd say you also need some improvements, or in your opinion, decimation. First one to remodel his face into a goblin face gets 5000g

Deleted
    Azshara nowadays is a great zone with great quests. The only thing that seemed a bit random to me is Gallywix Pleasure Palace. Ah well I still don't get why that guy is even in charge after the events of the starting zone.

Overall a definitive upgrade over the old zone. It's needs more archeology digging zones though.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by limbizkit View Post
    Azshara nowadays is a great zone with great quests. The only thing that seemed a bit random to me is Gallywix Pleasure Palace. Ah well I still don't get why that guy is even in charge after the events of the starting zone.

Overall a definitive upgrade over the old zone. It's needs more archeology digging zones though.
    im just playing the goblin starting zone now and yeah Gallywix is a bitch who values gold & cant be trusted....perfect goblin leader in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    An igloo in Canada awaiting the end of the world...
    I still remember leveling my second character and trying to go to all different zones and expecting to spend a while in azshara (expecting and hoping i might add since it was such an awesome looking zone). I still remember my disappointment when i arrived at the small horde camp and getting only like 3-5 quests and nothing else.

The goblinification of the zone was great improvement quest wise and even though i loved how azshara looked, it still looks pretty cool imo

Goblins; fashion and efficiency walking shoulder by shoulder.

Deleted
    gnome here, so ofc i auto hate the dirty goblins
    but i agree that they ruined azshara's beauty, i havnt rolled a goblin, and i dont doubt that the zone actually is useful now and fun to quest in etc.
    shame i have to look at it every time i go there for arche dig sites >.<

Azhara was one of the most avoid worthy zones in the game prior to this patch. Now it's tolerable.

Still, goblins are goofy,terrible little creatures, second only to gnomes in the "I can't take you seriously" category.

azshara sucked before.

Way Way too running around and places to fall down from. I don't know anyone who ever went there post - vanilla.

It's a little much but a fine new zone.
    Real Paladins Do It with Crusader

I went there to do some quests during WotLK for my Loremaster achievement and that was it. Don't think I stepped foot in the place for the entirety of TBC.

<3 Azshara now

I think before the changes Azshara was the most boring and most avoided zones of all... I like 'em goblins building their stuff! Rocketway ftw

Play the zone and you will realize the change is all for the best.

I'm particularly fond of the epic blue dragon quest, can't even remember where it started but you find Kalecgos under a bridge who sends you off to run errands for a murloc then you end up running errands for an insane mage, which leads on to you almost becoming a mage (have a look in the tower, made me giggle). you then get killed and find the Azuregos in a relationship with a spirit healer and need to convince him to help you kill black dragons

there's still some of the old lore in there, you look into the past to see highborne fighting demons

put me in for "salvaged"

Only thing Azshara was ever good for was fishing up lobsters to hold hostage for insanely high AH prices so people could level their cooking.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1710171424
    ^Crap like this is why battle.net threads get locked. Blizzard is not on a crusade against you.

Deleted
    lol Azshara is still a heap of shiny fish scales and fish oil, with the occasional clam meat.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Azhara was one of the most avoid worthy zones in the game prior to this patch. Now it's tolerable.

Still, goblins are goofy,terrible little creatures, second only to gnomes in the "I can't take you seriously" category.
    That's the whole point of both the races, just check Fizzle & Pozzik's Steelbarge, greatest place in the game.
    Last edited by vokey; 2011-01-05 at 05:07 PM.

I love it, I fricken hated navigating through it during the rest of WoW, was barely even touched by Blizzard before hand also.

Deleted
    I'm not gunna lie. I kinda like it. Azshara to me was very boring before and now it's been spiced up a little, I suppose. And I just love that Pleasure Palace place for some reason. The rocketway is okay, nothing special.

But despite all this, I still hate Goblins.

quests in azhara is awesome. try it out first.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sardonic
    Looks-wise Azshara is ruined, agreed.

Usefulness and fun-wise, it is much better now.

Still, I do wish there was some way to visit the old zones they way they were. There was something about Azshara, empty as it was, that I always loved. Now it's gone
    This for me, really. They could have done so much more with a zone so steeped in lore but besides being beautiful, it was pretty empty and useless. Now it's fun but it's a bit trashed. Shame

This. Azhara might not have been a visited zone. but i liked it that way. It had a "feeling" no other zone really had. It was haunting and beautiful. I really HATE what they did with the goblins. If it where up to me i'd throw them all back at sea. They could have gotten any other zone imo.

I played wow during tbc and the first time I saw Azshara was when I did the explorer achi on my dk, mid way through wotlk >.> so any change i welcome
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate