New Warlock needs Destru help!

Hi!
    I just started playing Warlock in cata so I was looking for some advice but couldn´t find any updated Destruction guides here.
    People say Destruction does the most dps from all trees.
    As Demonology I deal about ~1k dps more than destru in heroic dungeons. (single target, boss)

I have full hero gear and I always keep CoElements, immolate corr and bane of doom up.
    conflagrate and chaosbolt are always on cd - incin is my filler. I also try to keep the imp soulfire buff up.

I´d like to know the Stat Priorit for my gear as destruction. What are the best glyphs? Should I use Chaotic Shadowspirit Diamond?
    Although it is easier to play destruction than demonology I dont do more dps.

I thank you for any advice!

Post some World of Logs and a b.net armory and we'll talk. Sounds like you're at least doing the basics. We'd have to have more detail to narrow it down.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    ElitistJerks.com destro forum threat tells it all.

Hi mate

Check the lock forums. Look for a thread named:

Destro rotation?

Would post a link but I am only a Keyboard turner. I will agree with Razaac. EJ is the place to be

If you don't want to look at EJ - Here's a destro rotation for you.

Immolate + CoD > Chaosbolt + conflag > incinerate + Soulburn soulfire > Incinerate > Incinerate + Conflag > Chaos bolt > incinerate > Incinerate

It's a priority system. Make sure your Improved soul fire buff is up at ALL time (you can't rely on your imp, so if this means hardcasting soulfire with 1 second left on your buff, do it, but use your soul burn whenever you can get away with it too). At all times, here is what you want with destro:

- The cooldowns on your Chaosbolt, Conflag, and soulburn must be ticking
    - Immolate, Curse of Doom, Improved soul fire, your imp, and backdraft should be going (unless you've used your backdraft up)

And that's really all you need. Whenever imp procs soul fire, don't stop to cast it, just fit it somewhere into your rotation, making sure everything above me is done right, and you'll be good.