Reputation Tab Add-On?

Was wondering if anyone knew if it was even possible. XD

I'm looking for a Reputation add-on that would allow me to hide EVERY rep except for the main cities and the Cataclysm reps.

I know I can simply choose "Inactive" on everything, but unfortunately, I can't do it to the WotLK bar, as the Alliance Vanguard are listed under it, and you can't mark them as inactive.

So I'm wondering if anyone knows an add on that will simply display Stormwind, Ironforge, Darnassus, Gnomer, Exodar, and Gilneas, then the Cataclysm reps. (And Org, UC, etc. for Horde)

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I use Ara_Broker_Reputation, with a Broker Display addon, to do this.

Any chance for links to said add ons?

Any other input from others is also appreciated XD

Same issue myself despite using Ara Broker Reputation.
    Through moving to inactive I can reduce Wrath of the Lich King to Alliance Vanguard but that cannot be removed instead I have to just collapse it to the expansion header unable to get rid of it completely.

I found one that works great, i cant post the link. Search on curse.com for "Hide Old Reputations"

Doesn't resolve the issue stated by the OP.
    Collapsing still leaves the expansion headers.
    What we want is to be able to move them to inactive, or otherwise remove them from the display.

Yea, exactly.

It's really starting to bug me, XD

In patch 4.0.6 it is going to be built in WoW client.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

No, in 4.0.6 it will save the state of expanded or collapsed headers.
    What we want is to move to inactive the hidden or shared reputations that will stop a header being hidden completely.
    For example the Alliance Vanguard reputation cannot be moved to inactive and therefore will leave the Wrath of the Lich King header open despite moving everything else to inactive.
    We want rid of it, not just to collapse it down.