Thread: Bh25

Bh25

Hello, i just wondered if Argaloth25 is much harder then the 10man version? Figured i could do it and get a bigger chance on loot.

highly doubt it

It's not hard. Although, 10 man isnt either, and I havent done 10 with the gear we have now, so I'm not really sure.

They are about the same in difficulty. Arguably 25 is easier as you can have more people die and still comfortably reach the enrage. 25 man also drops 6 items, compared to 2 in 10 man, so it's vastly better rewards.

Deleted
    They're about the same, I'd say. The only substantial difference is that there are a fair few more dispells to be done by the healers on the 25m, which may take a little coordination.

Honestly when my guild did it in 25 it was no harder. We had to 23 man it because of a d/c and one trial dk who stood in fire and still beat the enrage by about 25 seconds. However like Kayella said there are about 8 dispels which means more then one healer has to dispel or it starts to hurt.

you just bunch up and get atleast 2 priests in for each side mass dispelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post
    They are about the same in difficulty. Arguably 25 is easier as you can have more people die and still comfortably reach the enrage. 25 man also drops 6 items, compared to 2 in 10 man, so it's vastly better rewards.
    Can anyone confirm this, because a guilde of mine told me it was 5 drops, meaning its loot for 1/5 which is same as 10.
    Blizzard said they wanned to let 25 mans get a little more, but didnt they change that into extra valor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

Deleted
    25 man is near enough identical. Even with people not pulling their weight in dps its can be smoothed out with more people doing decent damage. Ive only done 25 man once and we got 6 drops, compare to the 2 drops given from 10 man.