Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Btw, what currency are we talking about? If its Icelandic currency id throw it in the ocean before someone saw me with negative valued paper and tried to collect their debt...

Quit Job
    Start my own Gym
    Squats
    Sluts
    Steak

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably 10mil in Zimbabwe cash.

Buy a new Ford Explorer, build a new computer and buy a new laptop. Pay my mom's student loans out, and buy her a house and write her a check for a mill to pay back all that she bought for me as a kid, as well as give her some extra cash to do what ever. Finish going to school for architecture, then design my own house and build it. Take a number of culinary courses, as well as maybe learn Italian, French, and perhaps German so I may visit often and be able to communicate. After that I'll probably just deck out the house, and then chill and work for fun, not for cash.

1. Buy a 1967 Ford GT500, and performance tune it to 1000+ horse power.
    2. Race it till it breaks.
    3. Buy a Jet.
    4. Race it till it crashes.

Get a very.....very....large trampoline

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infernix17 View Post
    Buy out Blizzard.....

and make the game the correct way.
    Cause you + $10,000,000 = an entire company who'd deliver better results than Blizzard currently do. :\

I'd probably ...

• Buy a ride-on lawnmower because our yard is huge.
    • Buy a Skyline GTR Godzilla to replace my 98' R34.
    • Go into business with my elder brother (we're both qualified carpenters) and build/rent out homes.
    • Replicate my current video editing PC (dual X5680, SR2), upgrade wherever necessary and use the old one for WoW / other games.
    • Donate at least 1 million to charity.
    • Give 200,000 to each of my immediate family.
    • Put the rest in the bank.

Hmmm...thats a lot of money, but not so much that you can live totally carefree forever if you aren't careful. Anyways, I'd have a pretty nice house built for me in the countryside somewhere...nothing overly epic but something nice and classy. I'd give my parents enough to retire and do a shitload of fun stuff for the rest of their lives...probably 2 million. As for the remaining 7 million or so, I'd invest at least 6 million and with the remainder I'd buy a few nice things....nice car, nice boat, a badass entertainment system...the 'essential' rich person stuff, you know. I would probably spend a lot of time traveling....minus a few countries, I'd absolutely love to tour every country there is for at least a few weeks each.

Quote Originally Posted by wyldeice View Post
    Everyone seems to be forgetting the wonders of TAX, I would pay my $5M to the government first and then worry about what to buy myself:

1. Pay off student loans(only debt)
    2. Replace my 10 year old truck
    3. Buy a house for my wife and I
    4. Take about 100,000 for misc(computer, gifts, etc)
    5. Invest the rest or buy a stake in the company I work for (small software company)
    how wonderfull, i live in a country where winning money in a lottery is tax free.

I'd prolly buy my dad an X-yacht(danish branded sailboat)
    And then continue living the same life with some luxury, and keep the money a secret.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    I'd pay blizzard to fire ghostcrawler and hire a pally fan for a dev... lol

this!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalavaaris View Post
    Buy my own forum!!
    Yeh this for sure!!!
    Stockli = Me
    Bladefist = Home

10+ Year Old Account
    Donate 2,5 million on charity,
    Giver 5 million to my parents,
    Buy expensive presents to everyone I know ,
    Keep rest myself.

Deleted
    As for tax, dunno how it is in the US, but you can offer to pay the tax on the wager of bets, instead of having your winnings taxed.

Think the Euro lottery should be tax free as it's basically a charity.

Get a shack. Play wow

If you're looking to recapture nostalgia.. It's not going to happen.

*Invest 5mil.
    *Give 500,000 to parents.
    *Share 500,000 between relatives/friends
    *Buy a house of max 2mil.
    *Buy the best possible PC with 10,000.
    *Best net I can get here.
    *Use rest for travelling.

Yes I am a bit greedy.

Quote Originally Posted by c4tuna View Post
    Get that damn sandstone drake.
    Well played.

give 95,000 to my parents because they're the ones that actually know how to spend it sanely.

take the remaining 5000 bucks and buy myself a nice new car. and some other stuff. I have no plan. I don't need one.

oh hell that says 10 million, not 100 thousand.

I couldn't even fathom. o_O

I know my parents wouldn't mind me living in their basement if I made the upstairs be a 3 story mansion...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I'd would never play wow again thats for sure .

I would get HOT girlfriend who obviously hooked up with me because im rich but I dont care because she is hot .
    I would take a world cruise and see all of the best sites in the world ( Italy , Greece, China ..etc etc )
    I would pay off all the major debt for my family ( house mortgages , car loans ..etc etc )
    I'd have a few kids after I shack up with my super model GF and live the rest of my life relaxed in a cheap 3rd world country were I can live like a king on 1/10th of what I would ahve to spend in the US or Europe .

15+ Year Old Account
    First and foremost id pay the hospital/medical bills for someone that means a lot to me's father, for his cancer treatment.
    Id pay off that persons debt.
    Id think about paying off my debt.
    Id buy a better pc.
    Id throw the rest in the bank, maybe work casually, and continue to play wow.
    Last edited by Zyl; 2011-01-14 at 03:22 AM.

I would buy laser vision.
    Another Day Closer to Death. ☼_☼