Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Healing meters should only come into count if your either;

A, not clearing a boss due to healer issues

B, dropping a healer to get another dps

In either case, it'll normally come down to the CLASS, and not the healer. Versatility is the key here, i would rather take a resto druid over a disc priest based on this alone.

Although cause rarely are 2 people the exact same skill levels, lets break it down.

If someone is going out of mana, and its due to using wrong spells at wrong times etc. Not cause dps/tank are taking extra damage due to stupidity. Have a look at the overhealing (and healing done, not raw healing done), and decide accordingly how well each person is doing.

If everyone is fine mana wise, you go the versatility, group buff and healing meter route. Obviously if you've already got every buff covered (normally a 25 man), that doesn't become an isssue.

Druids are behind, especially on raid healing. They make the best tank healers atm.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Druid here. I was on MT taking Welps and Time Warden, whilst Holy Priest was on OT tanking Halfus, whilst Shaman was on raid.

Without the epic CD synergy we had between the MT healer and the MT, I doubt we would of even passed 1m 30s of the guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Duke
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.