Thread: macro question

Deleted

macro question

I have this awsome macro

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stance:1] Skull Bash(Bear Form); [stance:3] Skull Bash(Cat Form); Entangling Roots
    I wondered if it is possible to shove a modifier part in there so that if I am in bear or cat form I don't have to go out and then cast roots but just hold shift down and then click it

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift][nostance:1/3]Entangling Roots; [stance:1]Skull Bash(Bear Form); Skull Bash

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift][nostance:1/3]Entangling Roots; [stance:1]Skull Bash(Bear Form); Skull Bash
    almost there. but with the one I had before I could use skulls bash in both cat and bear with the one you made I can only make skull bash in bear form :S

Deleted
    Different approach.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cancelform [mod:shift]
    /cast [stance:1] Skull Bash(Bear Form); [stance:3] Skull Bash(Cat Form); Entangling Roots

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Different approach.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cancelform [mod:shift]
    this appears to have the same effect as the one I original posted. mby it's not ment to be possible to make a fancy macro like this :P

---------- Post added 2011-01-06 at 10:31 PM ----------

the new macro works like a charm ;P at first I thought it woulden't work because the tooltip dosen't show roots when holding shift in etc. cat form however presseing the buttom while holding shift cancels the form and cast roots
    thanks alot for the effort you put into this