No Sin and Punishment fix?

Unbelievable.

What was broken about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Sharing dimishing returns with our fear and when it's dispelled 3 times it does nothing (another DR) also it does nothing when dispeled from a friendly target, S&P only procs if you dispel yourself.

I have completely dropped this from my shadow pvp spec because it simply isn't worth it. Affliction warlocks have an awesome, and I mean AWESOME protection of their dots from Unstable Aflliction (silencing + huge damage). I really hope that Sin and Punishment gets some attention , because right now it is worthless in PvP....And In Tol' Barad? Even more worthless.

If you scroll down in the PTR notes, you will see:

Bug Fixes
    * Many bugs... handled them!

Since Sin and Punishment fix is really a bug fix instead of a change, it was probably included in the many bug fixes. Wait for someone to test on the PTR before freaking out. This was a widely known and acknowledged bug, I would bet it was fixed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes its broken in its current state but I still have it since my specs are pve shadow and pve holy. I wish they would fix it so that its actually a horror effect. They could also put back in the dealing damage when dispelled to bring it more in line with the warlock protection since they nerfed their silence to 3 seconds instead of 5. I mean you can trinket out of a fear/horror (granted you'd be an idiot to trinket out of a 3 second fear) but you can't trinket out of a silence. You can only bubble out of it which if you think about it makes no damn sense since you aren't supposed to be able to cast anything and like I checked you have to cast a bubble (even if its an instant cast). They also need to make it so when a rogue pops CoS or a pally bubbles that any spell (locks included) that gives so negative effect when dispelled hits them when they pop those spells since they are indeed dispelling it off themself.

---------- Post added 2011-01-06 at 12:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Evrx View Post
    Since Sin and Punishment fix is really a bug fix instead of a change, it was probably included in the many bug fixes. Wait for someone to test on the PTR before freaking out. This was a widely known and acknowledged bug, I would bet it was fixed.
    I wouldn't count on it. Bugs to talents not working properly have always been singled out on patch notes when fixed even if its a "widely known & acknowledged" bug. I believe they are talking more along the lines of tons of NPC, quest, and world bugs similar to the randomly going into combat when there are no mobs within 100 yards of you while in Uldum bug and stuff like that.