15+ Year Old Account

Problems! Any DPS-tips?

Hai, fellow hunters!

First of all, my armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ackipow/simple

We finally started raiding yesterday with our guild, even though we started late, we took down Argaloth and Halfus quite easily and wiped on Valiona several times (thanks to people wasn't focused).
    My problem is that I couldn't reach more than 16000-16500 DPS with my gear on both Argaloth and Halfus on 10-man. The Halfus and Valiona fights have some heavy movement parts which ofc makes me lack some DPS. But overall, I ended up 2:nd after our (really good rogue). I'm kinda new to the hunter thing still but wanted to check how much DPS you do in 10-mans atm.

On a sidenote, I know I have to do some re-enchanting and reforging on my gear, but that won't make me gain that much DPS.

So, any tips?

//Smaaaackipow!

Ill give you some examples on how to reforge. basically, you want to take the lesser value stat and reforge it into Crit if you are hit cap. sometimes, items are best left alone due to the values already on them.

for arguments sake, lets say you have already reached 8% hit.

item A
    50 hit
    50 mastery

for this item you would want to take your extra hit and reforge it into crit.

item B
    50 haste
    50 crit

This item should probably be left alone. it has nothing worth reforging since you are already at hit cap. also, see the example below.

item C
    50 mastery
    50 haste

you want to take one of these and reforge into Crit. if you are at or around 6.325% haste (1.66 second cobra shot cast), then i would take 50 mastery into Crit. this is one of those items that should be plugged into www.femaledwarf.com and find out which of the 2 should be reforged into Crit.