Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Do something to people like this in randoms... It's getting old.

So, i queue for Throne of Tides because I really wanted the axe on the last fight.
    And we get some horrid hunter, that didn't understand the game at all. (ebay imo)

The guy just flat out had no experience in the game, and was doing like 3k deeps every fight (how is that even possible at 85?). That, and he refused to CC, even though i told him how to. (at first I assumed he didn't know what that was.)

We get to the last boss, he's still doing bad, and my axe drops! yay!
    Next thing I know the hunter needs it.
    A fucking strength axe! why can they need on that anyways?
    OT; He takes it and gives me this BS.

[21:24:03] [DG] [85:Chainsoflawl]: you don't need that axe
    [21:24:05] [DG] [85:Chainsoflawl]: it has strength
    [21:24:08] [P] [85:Pumpkinpieha-Arg]: Yeah ima Vend it
    [21:24:14] [P] [85:Pumpkinpieha-Arg]: Need the G
    [21:24:16] [DG] [85:Chainsoflawl]: come one dude. i need it
    [21:24:16] [P] [85:Kirisute-Azg]: LOL
    [21:24:19] [P] [85:Tótesmagoats-Azg]: at least he's honest
    [21:24:23] [P] [85:Kirisute-Azg]: thats truwe
    [21:24:24] [P] <Away>[85:Fuzzface-Lig]: thats messed up lol
    [21:24:28] [P] <Away>[85:Fuzzface-Lig]: he needs that axe
    [21:24:28] [P] [85:Kirisute-Azg]: thats HILARIOUS
    [21:24:33] [P] [85:Pumpkinpieha-Arg]: Sorryeh Lol need the G
    [21:24:36] Pumpkinpieha leaves the party.

Do something to stray's that don't know how to play the game PLEASE.
    I 3d print stuff

I've recently considered pranking a random Pug just for fun, and to mix things up a bit. Something like:

- When no one is paying attention, swap out some heroic gear for random crap, like lvl 53 bracers, cloth helm (enchanted with dodge), Argent Dawn trinket, no shoulderpads.
    - Only talk in /say, with things like: THIS IS FUN!!; WHOOOO NEAT; WHATZ BUTTON THIS DO???
    - Keyboard turn randomly between pulls
    - Stay at top of the dps charts.
    - If you do an impressive/pro move, say "LOLSORRY CAT WALKING OPN KEYBOARD"
    - Basically act like a complete imbicile while still doing well, and see how it takes them to /kick you.

...something like that. I'm sure I can come up with something better. There is comic gold in there somewhere.

you will get idiots like that. it would be nice if we had a list of people we can ignore and never queue with them or their alts ever again.

Thats one if the laws of Universe. Its everywhere-school,work,family and whatnot.
    Most people are under the belief that I think i am better than everyone else
    this is false
    I know i am better than everyone else
    So in end of day, most ppl not even good

This is the reason why it is always better to run with your guild/friends over a random gruppe.

Please Delete the names, and I'm sorry but this is the internet you'll have to deal with it.
    Playing since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkymisslecat View Post
    I've recently considered pranking a random Pug just for fun, and to mix things up a bit. Something like:

- When no one is paying attention, swap out some heroic gear for random crap, like lvl 53 bracers, cloth helm (enchanted with dodge), Argent Dawn trinket, no shoulderpads.
    - Only talk in /say, with things like: THIS IS FUN!!; WHOOOO NEAT; WHATZ BUTTON THIS DO???
    - Keyboard turn randomly between pulls
    - Stay at top of the dps charts.
    - Basically act like a complete imbicile while still doing well, and see how it takes them to /kick you.

...something like that. I'm sure I can come up with something better. There is comic gold in there somewhere.
    I did this once... well more like 5-8 times. Alot of the time i dont get the boot, they just love it. I think the best i did, was i joined as tank, and i was over half naked. Not even def capped when def was still a stat. I was MS tank so i know what to do, but i needed on the first green shield/sword that dropped, and never went back to main weapon/shield except as an oh shit button. We went on to clear heroic pit of saron, and then went on to do halls of reflection. Staying good gives it away, they knew after the second boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkymisslecat View Post

- When no one is paying attention, swap out some heroic gear for random crap, like lvl 53 bracers, cloth helm (enchanted with dodge), Argent Dawn trinket, no shoulderpads. I've done that. It's hilarious do trash in full bloodfang.
    - Only talk in /say, with things like: THIS IS FUN!!; WHOOOO NEAT; WHATZ BUTTON THIS DO??? That's just how I talk
    - Keyboard turn randomly between pulls Sadly, I doubt anyone would notice. For non-pvpers keyboard turning is actually pretty common, since it has fairly little consequence.
    - Stay at top of the dps charts. Hard to pull this off while doing the other dumb crap. Kind of have to have bad DPS in the group IMO.

^^ So yeah apparently I have to type crap here so I can post the crap up there ^^
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1710171424
    ^Crap like this is why battle.net threads get locked. Blizzard is not on a crusade against you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowplayer View Post
    you will get idiots like that. it would be nice if we had a list of people we can ignore and never queue with them or their alts ever again.
    you actually can. atleast you were able to last x-pac. just put them on your ignore list and you will never see them again. as for alts you kinda s.o.l