Hell hath no fury...

Two of my favorite characters in all of the Warcraft universe are Turalyon and Alleria Windrunner.

While there have been many questions aimed at Blizzard asking for some kind of hint as to where they are and when they'll return (personally I believe they are on Argus fighting along side a rebellion aimed at removing the Burning Legion), I'm fairly certain that one day they'll both be back in the game and they'll get to see their pretty statues in Stormwind.

When they do return, however, will the rest of us be subjected to the largest cat fight in history?

Sylvanas is apparently taking the happy train to insanityville and hates everything living. IF she's still alive when her older sister returns, what's Alleria's first move going to be? Kill her on sight? Try to help her?

What role will Veressa play? As leader of the Silver Covenant, will she finally make a move against her Sylvanas?
    Will Alleria go bonkers at the fact that her beloved High Elven society is gone and what's left is in league with the Horde (which she absolutely abhors)?
    Will all three of them just meet somewhere in Tirisfal, bare claws, and go at it until there's only one left? (If we're lucky, Rhonin may try to intervene and go Tango Uniform in the upheaval)

Alleria's return could lead to a situation where she could become ruler of the Blood Elves. It makes a lot of sense to me and makes me quite happy because I like the character. However, I can't see her joining the Horde AT ALL.

Thoughts? Speculations?

I have a feeling there will be much more conflict between the two sisters than anybody taking a political stance as a new leader. With the war between the two factions renewed, Turalyon and Alleria are in the same situation they were in when they left, and I doubt either are prepared to make any peace with the Horde. However, Alleria may get a soft spot, and hesitate in a fight with Sylvanas.
    I have a feeling Blizzard has something major intended for the events to follow their return.
    As for Vereesa, she will stand and do nothing of relevance as she has always done after she was used by Knaak to be Rhonin's blowup doll wife.