Service is not available

I have not logged in in over a week. Finally got a connection and try to sign on only to be told my info is all wrong. I have an authenticator as well. I am then told to go the the battle.net site and that blizz would send me an email. No email and I go to the site and try to log in and i get this, "service is unavailable" junk.

Is anyone else having ahard time? Is it possible to be hacked while having an authenticator? Has this happened to anyone else? Is there maintenance I am not aware of? WTF is going on! I want to play. Been waiting a week here. Any advice/info would be much appreciated. Thanks!

It takes time for them to respond to you.Patience,and politeness,is all i can suggest.
    I wear a Fez now.Fezzes are cool.

Isn't the email that is sent an auto generated email? And is it not only to check for security purposes and nothing else? I have recevied it before, but never the no service stuff.

Yep its auto-generated,but that just means youve been put in the queue.The GM's will get to you,rest assured,or they wouldnt have a job.If you leave them to investigate,they will get back to you,on their terms.Spamming "omg wtfblizz my account no work y?!" emails wont do you any favours,so when they do respond,a little nicety goes a long way into getting your issue sorted quickly and cleanly.

I appreciate you assuming I am an asshole from the getgo. Just because I am eager does not make me a tool. I wrote this to see if I missed something or if that message indicates something like account theft. Also to see if anyone else is/was suffering from the same thing. If you have info on none of this, move along.

Wow,was only trying to help.Nice way to throw it back at me.
    Suddenly i cant be bothered.