Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhaerris View Post
    If LW is hard to level then I think you should change your proffs into gathering ones srsly
    It's by far one of the fastest ones in cata
    Completely off topic, but that is just so wrong that I don't know what to say. I have leveled every profession on various characters and Leatherworking requires the most mats to level 450-525(1135 savage leather, 128 various volatiles). And if you don't have gathering characters to farm your mats it's also the most expensive, as Heavy Savage Leather(760 of those savage leathers are used to create heavy savage leather) are currently 60 gold per for the cheapest on the AH on my server, and you need 152 of those.

Quote Originally Posted by pronmeister View Post
    if you want to get pedantic, this is based on the assumption that your aoe spells do damage per mob X number of mobs which is not the case given that they do much more complex formula's which are in fact capped at a point where the damage is divided by the number of mobs, resulting in it taking longer to kill each mob, and until we overgear the places this increased strain on our tank and healer will be more likely to lead to wipes / oomage both which slow down the run longer
    Since you are claiming it is faster to Single target, please cite an example where aoe spells underperform single target in the current tier of 5 mans.

Just one will do.

The AoE cap you are referring to is when mobs affected exceed 10. Please cite examples where you could get a pack of, say, 30 to make the case for Single targeting them down as a faster way of clearing them.

Yes - AoE strains tanks and healers.

No. It isn't slower to AoE them as long as people are alive at the end. Sorry, the math is just clear on it, regardless of how you feel about it.

Why would I bother looting corpses when I don't want anything that they could drop?

10+ Year Old Account
    I only loot corpses because I don't like to see the shiny sparkles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by farmergiles View Post

It's not even every single mob! Grim Batol packs usually only have 1-2 dragons, max 3. A healer takes longer than 3 skins worth to mana back up again yet you don't seem to notice that time used up do you? It's all discrimination!
    I guess we could not mana up and you could die instead. Fun all round there. Don't be so ridiculous, healers getting mana is a necessity, unlike Skinning.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    Why would I bother looting corpses when I don't want anything that they could drop?
    Well with that attitude I hope you dont roll on any BoE epics or other things thats mobs do drop, as you 'dont want anything they could drop'.

Deleted
    If my tank or healer was skinning everything I'd stop looting aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazzie View Post
    If my tank or healer was skinning everything I'd stop looting aswell.
    Then if I was your tank or healer I would stop healing you or pulling mobs off you.