Need power aura help.

I have never worked with this add on before, I have only seen a video or 2 and read an article about it. In the videos, it looks so simple, they just type in the name of the spell. But when I type "inquisition" nothing happens. Anyone know what to do? My goal is to track the amount of time left on the buff.
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2011-01-07 at 10:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Open Power auras
    2. Click New.
    3. Make sure the Activation By dropdown says Buff
    4. Stacks should be >=0
    5. The first textfield (the long one below the dropdown) should say Inquisition
    6. All the way in the top, you should see 4 checkboxes; Glow, WoW Textures, Custom Textures, Text Aura. Make sure Glow is Checked.
    7. If you want to test this on a target dummy, make sure the Resting checkbox in the bottom is unchecked (that means no red x and no yellow checkmark).
    8. Close the window on the X in the upper corner and close power auras.
    9. Go to a target dummy and test, and you should now see 2 white bars in the middle of the screen when Inquisition is active.
    10. When this works, you can further change the effect and color you want to see in the screen when Inquisition is active.
    11. When this is done, go to the settings, and in the middle you will see 5 tabs; Activation, animation, sound, timer, stacks. Go to Timer.
    12. Click the green Show checkbox, and you will now also see a timer for the remaining time of the buff.

CTRL+Click on the aura and it will tell you why it's not working.