Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    What the hell is this idea? Titan isn't probably even the final name for the game, the only similar thing between Warcraft titans and this new game is the unofficial name.
    Also i didn't even know about the fact they use Greek mythology terms as codenames.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard its an MMOFPS.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    I would personally punch the Project Leader if it was a Halo MMO, they have every chance they can to make a totally awesome and original univerise taking that hamfisted Starship Troopers/star gate ripoff would be a pisspoor move.
    I hope your negative opinion is for Halo only and not Starship Troopers and/or Stargate.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    I would personally punch the Project Leader if it was a Halo MMO, they have every chance they can to make a totally awesome and original univerise taking that hamfisted Starship Troopers/star gate ripoff would be a pisspoor move.
    Warcraft and Starcraft are already poor ripoffs of Warhammer. Halo is a lot more original than those 2 are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Outside your window... sit up straighter, that's bad for your posture!
    "Titan" is probably just a codename. Kind of like how Cloverfield went by several different names during production even being called "Cheese" at one point. Titan is probably just to keep the project misleading or unidentifiable.
    "Is it a crime to know the truth? Is it sin to reach for those things which you fear?" - Schwarzvald

Deleted
    Blizzard often says things and then contradict itself, mostly to detract people from finding out the truth - that's what makes it possible that it is an existing IP. I'm not saying that IS true, just that's possible. However, what makes me join the "new IP" side is that their statements have not only been negative ("it is not an old IP"), but also positive ("art, lore etc. is developed from scratch"). So my vote would be in favour of new IP.

Given what I know about it, I wouldn't be surprised if it was an MMOFPS inspired and based on Halo franchise, but a new IP.