A little help please

This is my char:
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowmoon/arvenn/advanced

I know that my gear is weak yet, but i'm curious about my dps, i have doing 10-12k on boss heroic and 11k in one try of Baradin Hold, is a good dps for my gear?

Of course my dps depend of duration of fight.
    Short fight = low dps
    In trash mobs my dps is very low, because i cant complete my rotation twice, so i have use Mind Spike, that give me 8-9k in single target.
    What you guys think about that?

A friend of mine say that i could do more, but i try a lot of combinations of rotations and 12k seems be my limit.

Sounds fine to me. My gear is only slightly higher than yours and I average 10k-15k per boss depending on fight and buffs. Yes our trash damage sucks, either multidot or single target.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah mindspike seems the way to go on trash if Cc is needed, 1~ mil mobs are at 85% before I get my dots up nowadays, which is silly this early in the xp. I've also started to multi-dot in some HCs as well, since CC is already becoming redundant.

The numbers seem to be fine, pulled 15k myself duing BH today, was quite shocked looking at the recount afterwards.
    Main
    Epox
    PvP Alt (lololol Icelance)
    Zyke
    Decent Alts
    Nyli
    Ashuna

Deleted
    your dps is fine 12k is more then what you need as min for raiding but if you cant get over 12k then it maybe is the limit of your gear better gear and you can make better dps just wait on it