Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Adt View Post
    However, this is only one side of the story, i'd like to hear the GM's side, but I doubt that will happen.
    He already did... didnt make him (GM) look good, quite the opposite.

Deleted
    Edit: for those interested, the GM's responses are post #147, 177 & 266.

I feel sorry for the OP, he sounds like a player jsut trying to have fun, and he's got some pseudo-intellectual 15 year old who spam's meme's and 'Leetspeak' pretty much every sentence, then plays the "lol we're casual raiders, I have rl problem, my goldfish just drowned waawwaaaaa" card.
    Last edited by mmoce7a0623b54; 2011-01-08 at 11:57 AM.

you were wrong. pay the 40g or gtfo and try to find a guild who'll deal with your special brand of bullshit.
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

how i see it now. WIth 5% income from everyone. You were in the right here. Everyone should now get to use the guild bank repairs.

Send your gm the bill for the elementium and pyrite he used

Quote Originally Posted by Adt View Post
    Ah, any idea what page it's on, (didn't read past page 2 as every post seemed relatively the same :P
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/members/697632-Aerynna
    Only posts he made are in this thread, so you can read it from "find posts".

Sounds like the GM is 12 years old. You shouldn't have used the guild repair, but he should just have sent a whisper explaining that it's for raid-wipes only with a smiley face on. I guess 40g is srs buisness.

Get the hell over yourselves. he was right for doing it.

It's the same as if you have a friend, who you pay for their college expenses, buy over a thousand dollars of popcorn for, then kicks you in the nads, stabs you multiple times and spits on you while not inviting you to a party, then charges you for the exact cost of the popcorn you took from the bowl while trying to close an investment deal while dying of starvation that would help you better service him in the future.

How in the hell can you stand there and say he was in the wrong for doing so?

Get some proof of w/e's going down so they don't talk shit after you leave ( if you do) to other guilds.

Personly, if i got billed for 40g from the GM of my guild after repairing while not in a raid and i had helped / put so much into the Gbank i could make a solid gold house, Id tell him to shuv it i wouldnt put anything else in there, help no one else untill the GM said sorry. He is being a total arse....