Class expandability...

Hi there,
    I was sifting through your forums today for information on druids..pretty keen on boomkin news...when I gave up....simply because I was tired of going through pages of information..only to find 3-4 posts on boomkins per page. It was time consuming..and when other ppl bumped different posts...very confusing. I propose that you guys be the first ones to come up with this nifty idea.... Expand the forums....
    Per class you could add 3 new sub forums. ie: Druid->(Balance/Feral/Resto), Paladin->(Holy/Prot/Ret).

I've wanted blizzard to do this for years...and since we know how often little blue eyes take to read a post, and then eventually do/post about it on an obscure idea..I thought it would be neat if you adopted it first...and then blizzard followed suite =)...but that is getting ahead of ourselves.

Interested in feedback...always room to improve,
    The Crashbug

Those sub forums wouldn't get a lot of traffic, it would be making a mess of the place for little "gain."

I believe you could adapt the same thought for the original..."lets split up classes" idea...which obviously has worked.... I believe you could still look at all class posts as a whole, but on further expanding could split it into groupings based on tags users select for balance/feral/resto ids/tags. And by your own admission..you said little gain...meaning there was some...nice to hear thanks for the encouragement.

Thanks for the reply
    The Crashbug