Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zadiell View Post
    wow someone posts thier specs in thier signature? thats got to be one of the lamest things I ever seen.
    Obviously ujelly, otherwise you wouldn't post.

The sad thing about the computer in the OP's link is that I can imagine someone buying it strictly for Internet access...

Pointless waste of money... It doesn't cost 8k. Barely costs 4k imo. depends on the prices...

Also it is obvious that with $8,000 budget you can build better then that, much faster and more reliable. So think twice before you wanna spend this sum of money.

And this is nowhere near a dream PC.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by B@nj0 P3do View Post
    Forgot about him, did you know he was a former Moderator in the Computer forums?
    Not in this Computer forum.

Quote Originally Posted by barsam View Post
    Pointless waste of money... It doesn't cost 8k. Barely costs 4k imo. depends on the prices...

Also it is obvious that with $8,000 budget you can build better then that, much faster and more reliable. So think twice before you wanna spend this sum of money.

And this is nowhere near a dream PC.
    You did look at the one he mentioned, right? Not the one that comes up, but the PC Mag configuration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall13 View Post
    Yeah it is what caught my attention. I though it was just a more cruel version of Alienware. But when I saw the XBox I went "Hey, that's pretty neat".

Though I still believe people here CAN build something similar which I reckon, 5k cheaper?
    Mind if I change cruel into Crude?
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz View Post
    Not in this Computer forum.
    well, the computer forum before Curse bought mmo-champion atleast

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by B@nj0 P3do View Post
    well, the computer forum before Curse bought mmo-champion atleast
    Umm, no. He was never an MMO-Champion moderator. I was the one and only Computer moderator from the inception of the forum until the newbies came along in the last month or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    * Liquid Cooled Xbox 360
    * 5 port switch
    You know your computer is overpowered when you have a whole Xbox 360 in your computer.

Umm, no. He was never an MMO-Champion moderator. I was the one and only Computer moderator from the inception of the forum until the newbies came along in the last month or so.
    For as long as I can remember and this is a second account from my original one. Cilraaz has been the only Mod in this forum until the "newbies" (hurtful words my friend) <3 came along.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethh View Post
    For as long as I can remember and this is a second account from my original one. Cilraaz has been the only Mod in this forum until the "newbies" (hurtful words my friend) <3 came along.
    Back in your hole, newbie!

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm, strange how I can remember seein a "moderator" tag on him than

Deleted
    Few years back they built a pc wroth 20k euros. now you have to pay to get that system trashed.

Unless youre building a server that amout of money is wasted for gear that will be out performed in under a year by 1k euro electronicsstore computers.
    Dont give a shit if it has a console worth 200 euros in it

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    Have to say that a dual 1050 watt PSU is waaaaaaaay overkill though ;p

It's a Pc, not a frikking microwave.
    You really don't understand PC builds or this system very much to be saying that.

It's powering 2 xeon processors, 4 top end graphics cards, the biggest mobo available on the market, an xbox 360, 2 HDD's, 2 SSD's and as many fans and the liquid cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by destY View Post
    My self built pc did cost me 3k euro and is stronger then this one(the 8800$ one, and yes im liquid cooling) ..... fail?
    You cannot go drawing comparison's between your system that you believe is stronger and a system built as a high end pc with a liquid cooled xbox built inside.
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.