now that make ppl happy!!?

oki...i get warrior need nerf in their Dps is fine with me but srsly charge and intercept is share CD!!?
    what the point with that!?,mage even now still kite us as hell ,hunter aswell with their scatter shot and master call and alot alot of traps!!
    if you need nerf warrior pls don't touch the stance dance nerf throwdown ..nerf the stun duration for it but not charge and intercept!!! for god sake you are ruin warrior in that
    ppl am not QQ here but this Nerf is really ruin the warrior playstyle ,playing a DK is much better if the applied this nerf/
    pls i dont want to read L2p issue its not like you are imba in game or something said something good on warrior or if its bad say it with explain,dont tell me that warrior do alot of damage,this is something else and we already get nerfed on it 2 time for now,and if you want to nerf warrior nerf other class so that the game be much better not like a class who can just spam 1 button with alot of cc and then they said warrior need Nerf.
    ty and sorry for my bad English

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I really agree. A charge/intercept nerf wasn't what was needed. The main reason we're OP is mainly because of colossus smash. We get insane burst when combining that with recklessness, or when it procs several times in a row from the sudden death talent. They should have done something like reducing it to 50%, and increase the duration (for the same overall dmg).

Throwdown and Drums Of War talent are a bit OP aswell. Should have reduced duration of Throwdown, and made Drums Of War only reduce the cost of shouts by 50%, but keep pummel and shield bash at 100% (It's OP since you can stand on your healers and spam 15 yard shout so they cant get saped).

10+ Year Old Account
    YEs! im so glad form this nerf, that should be long ago not only now, because that was so ridiculous; charge, intercept, charge, intercept, charge, intercept... seems like warriors had no cd for it.