Argent Squire for Goblins and Worgen?

I turned 80 and did all the lead up quests to squire but seem to be stuck as a wrogen, my other toons can get it beacuse they can pick their races fracton but sence there no worgen fracon does this mean no squire for my worgen or goblin? Please help I tired wow wiki, thott bot and everything else and no one knows or is posting.

Deleted
    The Cataclysm races, Worgen and Goblins don't got any cities at Argent Tournament, and then they can't do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    how about race changing two times?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mechaphantom View Post
    fracon
    Oh come on, now you're not even trying.

OT: No, you can't do them as a Worgen or Goblin.

I know blizz said a long time ago worgens/goblins wouldn't be at the argent tournament but didn't thought it ment that they couldn't be champions with the other cities, just that their cities wasn't there.

so when I convert my human to worgen later im I going to loose all my argent dawn achis titles pets mounts?
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Cant you just buy one of the city rep tabards, grind it to exalted, then do the dailies for that city instead?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    so when I convert my human to worgen later im I going to loose all my argent dawn achis titles pets mounts?
    I went Tauren > Goblin and kept all of my junk. You won't lose yours either.

Most likely one of blizzards many oversights. It will be fixed..."soon"...

Possibly though they left it out cause the argent tournament is outdated lore-wise by the time goblins and worgen came around. For new characters leveling from level 1, argent tournament is an uneeded questing area as people who own worgen/goblins, own cataclysm and would be leveling past argent tournament levels in a flash (Northrend quests/mobs give something like 20% experience for level 80+ now, so its basically useless to level/quest there).

maybe it was a subtle means to punish people who cheated and immediately used race change to change all possible characters over the the new races at high levels rather than legitimately start a new character (although the new characters are ineligible too i guess, I just think race changers are lazy cheaters who waste their "real-life" money)

Quote Originally Posted by Sockgoblin View Post
    I went Tauren > Goblin and kept all of my junk. You won't lose yours either.
    Great cheers
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

10+ Year Old Account
    Bit outdated lorewise maybe, gamewise nothing else out there offers the shere quantity of vanity pets/mounts/tabards/heirlooms you can gain from it, for pretty much just running some quests for 20-25 mins a day (would be slightly shorter now)

Sad for sad, thanks for info, not going to race change for one pet but I'm tempted.

Thanks all.