Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bind to Account means just that--it binds to your account. You can only mail it to your own characters. You can never trade it to someone else.

An "heirloom" is an item that is equippable at level 1, whose stats scale with the level of the wearer.

All heirlooms are account-bound. Not every account-bound item is an heirloom. Zin'rokh is NOT an heirloom; it is an account-bound item that requires level 85 to equip and behaves exactly like every other ilvl 359 epic in every regard except its binding--this includes enchanting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rammellaar View Post
    It works almost the same as a heirloom. It won't Bind on Equip. =)
    What's up bro! Also, you can mail it from character to character, you can even do it cross-faction!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by raallemmaR View Post
    What's up bro! Also, you can mail it from character to character, you can even do it cross-faction!
    Your not allowed to send mail to the opposing faction as I recall? then again its kinda 4 years ago or something I did it by accident :P

What about other enchants? If I attach Landslide to it making the item soulbound, is it still tradable to other characters on my account? Or can you overwrite Landslide with a non-binding low-low-LOW level enchant to remove the soulbind?

To sum this thread up.

Zin'rokh is a BoA epic level 85 item Ilvl 359, Not an heirloom

Dk's Can enchant it, It wont affect other characters since they don't have runeforging.

It is one of the best weapons before Hc raiding, in par with Reclaimed Ashkandi from Nefarian Normal.

You get it from archaeology, Troll fragments 450+ Archaeology required.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    To sum this thread up.

Zin'rokh is a BoA epic level 85 item Ilvl 359, Not an heirloom

Dk's Can enchant it, It wont affect other characters since they don't have runeforging.

It is one of the best weapons before Hc raiding, in par with Reclaimed Ashkandi from Nefarian Normal.

You get it from archaeology, Troll fragments 450+ Archaeology required.
    1+ Internet, Sir. Now someone close this thread up

Quote Originally Posted by Alienganja View Post
    wow I feel dumb..why do people want this item so badly if it doesn't act like a heirloom?

I was under the impression it would make an awesome weapon for some of my alts.....lol bad.
    You aren't bright are you ? Heirlooms didnt have an level requirement to equip... the sword says LEVEL 85, clearly meaning it is not an heirloom.

it is a very good epic 359 weapon [ one of best weapons u can get this tier ]

AND you can swap it around to other level 85s to use.

Quote Originally Posted by XepNes View Post
    It is an awesome item for your alts... just dinged 85 and you start off with a 359 EPIC 2hander? how is that not good?
    well tbh how many alts are you going to level that are melee classes that use 2h...in fact, after this raid tier how long do you believe that 1 level 85 boa item will last?

I would be super impressed if this was a heirloom (I was under the impression it was, silly me).

Why do people crave this item so badly then though? I was kind of duped by all the QQ threads of people complaining they hadn't gotten their zin'rokh yet, when it can be replaced by heroic raid gear in this tier even :P

I don't care personally, but I certainly won't be dedicating an extended amount of time as I was planning to in order to get this item.

L2P or GTFO
    - Gear isn't free, earn it
    - I also have opinions regarding this game, you're not special
    - LFG Heroics.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienganja View Post
    well tbh how many alts are you going to level that are melee classes that use 2h...in fact, after this raid tier how long do you believe that 1 level 85 boa item will last?

I would be super impressed if this was a heirloom (I was under the impression it was, silly me).

Why do people crave this item so badly then though? I was kind of duped by all the QQ threads of people complaining they hadn't gotten their zin'rokh yet, when it can be replaced by heroic raid gear in this tier even :P

I don't care personally, but I certainly won't be dedicating an extended amount of time as I was planning to in order to get this item.

Well I'm currently leveling my 3rd Warrior

2H sword users:
    Warrior
    Paladin
    Death Knight

and currently 359 is the best non heroic raid drop, so its like getting the same reward as a raider by grinding archeology. You also get a cloth chest thats 60 BOA (already got that one) which I'm gonna use for roleplay <3

Also Zin'Rohk is one of the most badass models in the game also since paragon and the rest of top 50 is killing heroic bosses, the average guilds arent. So until you can replace it unless your in a hardcore raiding guild it will take some time

GL Finding it though! That's the tough part.

Deleted
    My friend got this and he got 2 accounts,
    he wants to use the sword on the other account, not the one which he found the sword with,
    if he moves a character with the sword to the other accoutn he should be able to use it on the other account, isn't it?

You can send it between any of your characters on that realm.

I know this because it's currently rusting away on my inactive account.
    Last edited by Mick Taylor; 2011-03-03 at 11:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Banana
    Oxygen is for WOMEN. If it breaks, I’ll hold my breath like a MAN.

Deleted
    My english is crap....what does it mean "rusting away"?
    Btw he wants to move the sword to another account via a character transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    My english is crap....what does it mean "rusting away"?
    It means I got the sword and then I canceled my subscription so I am no longer making use of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Banana
    Oxygen is for WOMEN. If it breaks, I’ll hold my breath like a MAN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparksparks View Post
    Couldn't decide if this should go in General Discussion or Professions since there isn't really a place for items.

Anyways, this is concerning the Bind to Account classification Zin'rokh has, and I was wondering if this is just for the initial solve, then trading to a char, or if you can keep trading to chars, even after you've equipped it. I only ask this because I have a fury warrior main, and I would like to trade it to my ret pally alt once I upgrade out of Zin'rokh in the next raid tier. This is all assuming I can eventually find the damn sword.
    It's a level 85 Heirloom. You can trade it from character to character as much as you would like, however the character must be level 85 to equip and use it. Hope this helps!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-