Deleted

Fun with Dark Simulcrum

Hey guys im going to level my death knight up from 78 to 85 JUST for this spell and I heard you can get all these awesome spells using dark simulcrum and I was wondering if it is ALL spells with mana or a limited number i.e. Bear form, mirror image and other handy spells like that

its not that awesome, best thing what i did with it was when i copied time warp in arena, also that holy fire in DM hc which crits for 120k+dots isnt bad

Deleted
    thanks for the replies

I copied an ice block before, was kind of funny. And a deep freeze but couldn't use it without a frozen target

i got 1 thing to say, oh mage i kill u, (secretly sneak dark simulcrum on him) and woops he blinked, oh wait now i can blink too :O

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    It truly sounds better than it ends up being. Occasional bubbles/blinks/stuns/heals are nice, but as more people notice it, more people use some garbage to get rid of it. And some are just awful, Like Souma mentioned. Deep Freeze is great, but if they arent frozen, it just looks pretty while being unusable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sawier View Post
    its not that awesome, best thing what i did with it was when i copied time warp in arena, also that holy fire in DM hc which crits for 120k+dots isnt bad
    Last I checked, DarkSim doesnt allow you to copy spells cast by NPCs, merely negates the effect

Quote Originally Posted by highbury View Post
    Last I checked, DarkSim doesnt allow you to copy spells cast by NPCs, merely negates the effect
    wait, what? DSim even lets you copy spells from NPCs that don't have any mana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

I've seen a DK use it on a mage while carrying the Flag with 3 Healers. He Ice Blocked. Hilarious.
    I posted in the legendary "I found Yogg-Saron" thread and all I got was this lousy signature.