Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Yay, another "BUFF MY CLASS BLIZZ WE SUCK SO MUCH LOL" thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give locks a flying mount and I'll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethh View Post
    We do its called shadowburn.

I'd settle for our promised soulstone BR any patch now plz.
    its been a BR the whole 4.1 mate it just dosent say on the tool tip and thats what they are fixing in 4.2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmakerr View Post
    Yay, another "BUFF MY CLASS BLIZZ WE SUCK SO MUCH LOL" thread.
    Yay, another snarky comment with no constructive input whatsoever.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeldorian View Post
    its been a BR the whole 4.1 mate it just dosent say on the tool tip and thats what they are fixing in 4.2
    Dates, bro, dates. This topic was made in 4.0.x

I'd like to see them implement Cripple back from the early beta days, but maybe modify it so its not so OP and we won't see other classes QQ over it. But some nice suggestions, let's hope Blizzard reads these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
    Instant fear will never happen in the current pvp environment. CC is too potent to have one thats got zero cooldown, instant every 45s.
    I don't follow you. At all.

How is that different from Howl of Terror, Psychic scream, or a Feral Druid/enhance sham getting an instant cyclone/hex?
    Member of the 4.3 Firelord club.
    The very mention of demon warlock as a tanking spec makes me vomit profusely, so please abstain from it.

WBC needs damagers, ELE/ARMS/FIRE needed most. Wendigobrewing.com to apply! 2/8 heroic 25m. 3 days, 4 hours a day.

Deleted
    Was reading on first page about some sort of aura type mechanic for Soul link. Just wondering woudnt it be cool if there was like 2 other abilities that shared the space with Soullink for Situations where you might need to get a Melee off you or something along those lines. You loose the Soul link damage reduction but gain an escape mechanic for Melee classes. Also another spell some sort of effect maybe for Pve use, so you can switch between having Soul link on if you dont need it for PvE fights, and if there is a high damage part of the fight you can pop your "aura" back to Soul link if you wish so.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    I would like them to make the Voidwalker more tankable while leveling if you decide not to go Demo.

A Hunter in my guild has a Spider that can tank raidbosses for god sake, my Felguard/Voidwalker looses aggro after five shadow bolts. :P
    I know how you feel lol, my voidwalker looses aggro to haunt, UA, before I can cast corruption or BOA on a mob, and thats after waiting for him to use suffering twice.

Oh this thread is 6 months old, that's why some of it makes no sense

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selkon View Post
    Was reading on first page about some sort of aura type mechanic for Soul link. Just wondering woudnt it be cool if there was like 2 other abilities that shared the space with Soullink for Situations where you might need to get a Melee off you or something along those lines. You loose the Soul link damage reduction but gain an escape mechanic for Melee classes. Also another spell some sort of effect maybe for Pve use, so you can switch between having Soul link on if you dont need it for PvE fights, and if there is a high damage part of the fight you can pop your "aura" back to Soul link if you wish so.
    That could work but remember, it'd be very similar to Inner Fire/Inner Will, which in turn is more similar to Demon/Fel Armor than SL. I think some utility needs to be restored to the Succubus to handle melee. Whiplash is pretty lulzy by itself.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.