What did I do wrong ?

Less than 30 min ago I entered a random heroic dungeon and which happened to be Blackrock Caverns. Right off the bat the moonkin in the group says on party chat "... ", right after that I say "hello". Nobody replied.

I then notice they are all from EU-Saurfang, from the same guild. "Good, a guild-run!" I said to myself, hoping this would mean better coordonation between us. Then I notice none of them were moving or doing anything, they were just sitting there, occasionally taking damage from the boulders flying around the room at the entrance.

So I said "lets go" and I marked the first mob with a skull, hoping this would make them all start moving and clearing the trash. The hunter in the group somehow thought it was funny to misdirect the mobs on me and then teleport out of the dungeon, I was literally confused about what was going on. I died, ran back for my corpse.

I asked them what their problem was and the only one that answered was the moonkin again who said "well you were in a rush". Then we started to clear the trash until the first boss. The same thing happened again : they waited 5 min, then the hunter misdirected the boss on me, I died, they started to fight the boss. I ran back, entered dungeon, we killed the boss and I asked them again why did they do that ? "Why are you so hostile?" I said. The only one who replied was the moonkin who kept giving me reasons like I QQ too much, I act immature ( lol ) or simply "we don't care".

So then I told them I'm not going to risk a 30 min debuff just because they're in the mood for jokes or whatever their reason was. I teleported out and continued to do my dailies as I was doing before I entered the dungeon.
    I am really confused about what just happened, I don't think I've EVER met people like this, not even in the guilds I've been into. At the moment they all logged off apart from the hunter and the DK who went /afk. They could have just kicked me and 4man their dungeon if they so wish, but they'd rather act like a bunch of kids.

Does anyone know if you still get Dungeon Deserter debuff if you've downed the first boss ? I might just leave the party and queue for another one instead of waiting to get kicked (which won't happen very soon).

Don't name and shame, I edited it out /Dalliah

Thank you for reading everything ^^
    Last edited by Chelly; 2011-01-08 at 03:26 PM.

Deleted
    Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong its just a lot of people in this game are complete idiots, I even tend to kick people for taking too long to do anything. Just a shame it was a guild run but sometimes people can just be so ignorant.

Almost the same thing happened to me once, and its was the same dungeon that you had, i was on my mage, went in the dungeon, noticed that the others were from the same guild, we cleared the first area and suddenly they just teleport out of the dungeon! i was like wtf are they doing, so i just waited for a few mins and left. Bastards.

Deleted
    You shouldnt get deserter if you have killed the first boss, even if you DID get the debuff it shouldnt be worth staying imo though.