10+ Year Old Account
    panty raid
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    MC. I'm pretty sure I entered it before any of the lvl 60 "dungeon raids". Didn't go very well, most of the raid didn't have a clue what to expect.

10+ Year Old Account
    tarren mill

10+ Year Old Account
    40man Stratholm It is still quite memorable.
    "True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "wise men speak because they have something to say; fools speak because they have to say something"

10+ Year Old Account
    Kara. Still my all time favorite raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    i raided Zg as a holy pally. But only when my friends mom kicked him off and he needed me to play. Sort of a loop hole it was only hakkar to. His guild killed it 4 times...he never did it himself. His mom always kicked him off at that point so I did the best fight there.

My first raid ever was Molten Core, all we did was kill and sometimes whipe on trash. It was exciting as hell, and we even got a couple of trash epics from it.

First bosskill was 3 weeks later when we killed Lucifron. We hadnt had enough people and a raid leader capable of leading us through it yet before that. I still to this day sometimes watch the video and listen to the cheering on TeamSpeak. Its also sad because that guild is long gone, and ive lost touch with most of the people (but luckily not all) that was in that guild back then. Good times.

P.S.
    Now that I think of it, first "raid" was class raids to Stratholme, Scholomance and UBRS. Back then there was no 5 man cap and making class raids for these dungeons was quite common.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gruuls, I tanked on my mage, that was SO effin epic back then.

Then I went to Kara, then Mag's Lair.

Deleted
    Molten Core.

And agree with some ppl saying to stop mentioning UBRS, Strat and Scholo. If you think a 10man was raid, then you never really been in a vanilla raid! Back then, if you think 25 peeps are a lot now... imagine 40, in fights that required coordination from all that people!

Not saying raids were better back then, not even trying to compare with nowadays... it's just different.

UBRS

Back in the old days, back with endless farming, back with months of raiding to get everone gear. It was a simpler time, one where warriors tanked, priest healed, pala's did nothing but buffing 40 man every 5min, back when mages did what they are ment to, make food!

---------- Post added 2011-01-18 at 09:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tarann View Post
    And agree with some ppl saying to stop mentioning UBRS, Strat and Scholo. If you think a 10man was raid, then you never really been in a vanilla raid!
    And you should cut the crap. a raid is a raid, what ever the size.. UBRS for 10man was a raid instance, doesn't matter if you like it or not, it was a raid..
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

10+ Year Old Account
    My first raid ever was back in Vanilla. First of all I was running UBRS with casual guild. Real raid was AQ 20 and I was playing Mage that time. Remember I got 23 spell power!
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

Karazhan. I still love that raid.
    For relaxing times, make it Suntory time.

Karazhan with green gear. Hell it was a blast with that horse man and the moroal theif

Stratholme. The old-old Stratholme, back when it was possible to 10-man it. I was level 57 at the time, and was scared that I'd bodypull some trashpacks due to the increased aggro radius.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoshvy View Post
    Karazhan. I still love that raid.
    If i should choose my 3 top Raid instances, Karazhan would be one of them.
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

Upper Blackrock Spire.

Deleted
    Karahzan with a healing priest all greens, beginning with Terestian and Netherspite, first drop the belt and the second drop the pants, those two were healer exclusive back then xD

Deleted
    naxx 10. it was a horrible run.

A 04.00 MC Raid Cause of the time differance between EU and US :[

10+ Year Old Account
    ZG, Deus Conclave was forming the raid and my rogue leveling partner had turned 60, I was still 59...then ding! and I was in the raid. It was not only my first raid but also the guilds first "real" raid. We even managed to kill the first boss...a major achievement!